• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does the Secret Service use 300 Win Mags?

And, yes, he does look kind of short compared to that rifle. I thought it was an Anzio 20MM at first glance.

But are you REALLY willing to say here on SH that you have an issue with the competence or validity or existance of short snipers? Are you REALLY willing to go there?

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr
I'm sure LL caught that already...

Reactions: Aftermath
Clearly they didn't take Frank's clinic or they missed the section on NPA and recoil control! haha

1632169693168.png

I don't know why I asked. I don't really give a shit about crazy uncle eddies conspiracy theories. But since Ive got you here, I do have a question. A legitimate curiosity about your types.

I've been in the military for 23 years. Before GWOT started and through completion as we know it. As a Green Beret for 19yrs of it, in Iraq and Afghanistan. 20 years ago, your demographic would be all about "support the troops", "thin blue line", etc. And this sentiment lasted up until Trump was elected four years ago. Throughout an alternating administration of republican and democrat politicians. Now we find ourselves in a situation where we've largely and officially withdrawn from the two wars and on the backslide it's like Vietnam all over again. Now all government employees, all of a sudden, are souless whores that work for and do wet work for the "deep state". I see people on Form 1 suppressor groups talking about how to target (American servicemen) drone pilots homes so when the Goober-ment comes for them they can't use drones. And these aren't the anti-war liberals, these are the same people that cheered on invasions. How did you get from A to B?

I just watch people paint themselves in the figurative corners of their convoluted political conspiracy and otherwise human rationalization and compensation theories.
I deleted my posts I stir up enough around here.

I don’t know where the anti military comes in. I and most are quite the opposite. But most people study history and current events and you are kidding yourself if you think the commies wouldn’t use .mil against us if they could get away with it.
did you not notice they say white conservatives are the biggest terrorist threat right now ? Constitutionalists and people who don’t believe the election was legitimate are other groups they distribute bulletins about.
Did you not see Joe and others threaten gun owners with the military ?

cops have been wrong from 1934 on and it just gets worse as they gleefully shred the constitution.

How have all the right wing people gone from A to B?
From love to hate?

maybe they’ve opened their eyes.
maybe they’ve seen cops stand by as blm burns loots and murders but as soon as someone defends themselves they are arrested
Maybe they’ve watched the cops kick the poll watchers out so the people inside can continue the fraud

maybe just maybe the “win every encounter” “no time for property crimes “ etc has started to bear fruit.

Reactions: Aftermath
You asked the question.

Be less statist and more liberty minded. There’s a lot of “fucking loons” our there if you think anything I posted fits that category. Get outside of your group of people that receive a check from .gov.

Last edited:
So now a days, when your elected official is in office, it's as it should be and God bless the troops. When the other parties official is in office it's a cheat, illegitimate, and all patsy's sworn to protect the office are not patriots to the nation. They're souless whores. And you, the opposition are the patriots. Because you're way is the right way. The others are the infidels and you are the true believer.
You must be blind

SMFH

Reactions: Bullfrog08
At one time I thought they used 300 Win. Mag., using specific 168gr. ammo and the cases had their agency head stamp.

First, your reply is barely more legible than a Joe Biden speech is understandable

Second, not sure what his height has to do with his ability to do his job or what caliber they use.

Third, as someone who’s 5’6” and has toted around 26” barreled rifles with 9” of suppressor and know how high one comes up on me (basically all the way), I can tell you with absolute certainty that he’s taller than that.

Forth, again it has nothing to do with any of it.

SH is starting to look like the fucking comments section on YouTube or IG. Everyone feels compelled to say something whether it makes any sense or not.
OOOOPS......touches someones elevation challenged nerve

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
I don't think your comment was necessarily directed at me and just to be clear I was not negatively describing them. It's just a reality with a lot of organizations. I worked with the SS in Europe around the time the Ukraine conflict had media focus and the airliner was shot down. They're all decent guys and they do have some prior service dudes but like most of those types of LE based organizations most of them join out of college. A degree is a day 1 prerequisite and a lot of enlisted guys don't have one. I can't speak for the whole army but in my 22yrs of service in all the right units they would want to recruit from I've never seen non-DOD recruiters headhunting. Sounds like you watched Patriot Games too many times. Also the only way HRC has to enumerate the top folks in CMF's is for centralized promotion purposes and wouldn't really be the best way to select the best Sniper in the 11 or 18 series CMFs. From talking to their head guy when I did an exchange with them, they have to do time in different offices within the SS before they recruited to the CS. Which takes a lot more time and provides way more assessment of their individual abilities and competency as an agent. Like a lot of things that sell well, the idea that they're recruiting from "the top MOS's" in the long run actually just doesn't make sense. What's easier? Teach a good agent to be a sniper? Or teach a Sniper to be a good agent? The former takes a lot less time.
The uniform dudes are different than the regular agents. I went through their selection process in 1999 and ended up not getting in. For the same reason's other enlisted dudes don't get in, no degree and I wasn't a LE in the Navy.

Saying that, they aren’t much different than any other major metro police force or 3 letter agency fucksticks; Mostly not gun dudes, not conservative and rarely veterans. I had a Monterrey, CA city copy lose his shit that I had a concealed carry license (because I lived in Kern County (used to be Merica, not sur anymore) and he didn't.

Picked up a new EP-3 from L3 communications in Waco when Bush was president and the Secret Service were in the hotel with us for 3 months. They sucked the life out of our hotel so bad we ended up moving to a hotel near to Baylor to get away from them. We had 15-20 Navy aircraft mechanics of various ratings, they had about 30-40 secret service dudes. Not a fan at all.

I remember about 8 of us going to a country bar in Waco. Was ok, these dudes showed up and were groping women and flashing badges like they were cool kids. I am pretty good at remembering faces, and one of them was on the list that got in trouble in Columbia or somewhere else in South America for hookers. Not that I have a problem with hookers, but I am thinking if you are a SS agent maybe hookers is what is going to bring down the presidency.

Last edited:
DARPA Tracking ammo. :)

Looking at his eyes he is either one serious mofo
or pissed that he has to carry that boat anchor
or he has to take a sh!t. :)

Or not happy to be photographed publicly…. At best this photo op ruined any future work on the covert side of the job.

At worst he now has a huge target painted on his back (his face?) as well as any family or friends he’s in pics with On the book of faces, etc.

Let me ask you. What did you do in your life to become so informed and insightful?

And a question for the greater audience. What is the difference between radicalization of recruits to fundamental Islamic terrorism and political radicalization here in America? On both sides of bipartisanship? Do you think all Islamic terrorist radicalization and mobilization is a deliberate, structured indoctrination of self-aware evil; preying on the ignorant all the while manipulating for their selfish goal? It's not. Social trends, information domain, and political movements sweep people up all the time.

It just amazes me what people in this country will believe. Scientology, MLM schemes, hell... just downright bad business deals like leases and contracts. It amazes me that people in a country of such vast resources, academic study, a western culture, comfort, and liberty will willingly choose utter nonsense. These last 8 years have been an explosion of social media and Americans willfully believing .... whatever it is they choose, however absurd.

There is something to be said for tolerance, mutual respect, dignity, and an unbiased care for your fellow man. For people that are in business, the military, and large organizations.... leadership is always a focus. Leadership is a manifestation of the human social experiment. If a person goes into a group selfish and toxic, shitting on people you don't like, that person will be identified by the majority as such. Sometimes it happens, and it always ends up badly for them, in the long run. It's why some people have no true friends. Divorced. Bitter. Hostile to the world. But when a person has tolerance and patience for others, is respectful and treats others with dignity that they can begin to lead. You can't truly lead until people trust you. And you can't fake it. If you care and you are genuine people will recognize it. If you're self-serving and manipulative people will know. Maybe not everyone, but enough.

I pity those that are full of toxic venom and hate for their fellow American. It also lessons the sacrifices of those that did it for their countrymen. All of them. Political beliefs aside.
How much piss must you have on your face before you realize its not rain?

No matter how elegant you want to word things, there is a clear divide in this country. It's there regardless of your pity.

I visited a friend's uncle in prison a long time ago....just for the experience. Guy was a mess, had been in for 30 years. One thing I remember from that visit....another inmate walked in to visit his family. Kid was maybe 18. The older guy we were visiting looked at him and said "hes in trouble"! He explained his skin tone and looks made him an outcast, eluding to not fitting in with any specific prison gang/race/religion. I think about that a lot right now. I dont think you want to be sitting on the fence, but to each their own.

Reactions: deersniper