• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hueys66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
OREGON DESERT
Here was the results (11 dogs) of a two day coyote hunt over on a ranch I have access on last year. We dropped 9 dogs between the both of us and I pulled over and called two more in on the way home. It was late winter and things were clickin that weekend. I am goin to have to give it to Nosler or should I say Bill L. for comin up with that 55gr BT. Goin to have to rebarrel soon on that Swift. Maybe this winters project. The ol' boy that I bought it from said it was shot out but I have been sendin 'em out of that pipe for a while now and they seem to do ok.

work007.jpg

Re: DOG PILE

i doubt your trucks will get cold sense they are covered in so much fur
smile.gif

Re: DOG PILE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: villhelm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i doubt your trucks will get cold sense they are covered in so much fur
smile.gif
</div></div>

Dang man. I have never seen someone work all day to get to 100 posts. You literally have every topic in the hunting forum covered... thats some serious post count padding!