• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Domestic Terrorism Department

Wow. Did anyone try to kill the soldiers at home or their families?

Lots of governments are overthrown, I always wondered why Cuba hasn’t been

Yes, read the cemetery paragraph in my send.

Why it failed. Best I know. From Jose' and the people he introduced me to.

Jose's wife, Angela was a teacher. Her mom/dad/family, university teachers who taught of all ppl,.Fidel... why Angela got on a plane, and Jose' eventually got free.

Jose's family had to give up their substantial farm, and, their export business. Their 60 room business building is now a govt office... his parents were held hostage to run it for Fidel, and yet another reason Jose' was freed.
Angela's parents had to stay and keep teaching but, what was approved, they were math and science..

The peasants were abused horribly by Batista. Many were from slave families. The carribean was slavery b4 the US, and still slavery in places after the US uncivil war.
The peasants were conditioned to bow down, give in.
They wanted what Fidel promised.

The old guard, Jose and Angela's as well as fidels parents, were small in # but the wealthy owners, nobody could move up and grow.
Their children were evenly split. Half supported communism, half wanted to flee.
They were already fleeing Batista and the US mob, as well as American imperialism.
American business interests owned what the old guard didn't. My family was American business in the sugar industry.

The old guard and American mob, and business was hated beyond anything you can imagine today. By the peasants and that communist half of the children generation..

Once the revolution started, many fled, still flee today.
Many like us were executed. In the cemetery fights, etc, beaten, deported, and all that.

The peasants FINALLY had freedom. The freedom they dreamed of all their lives.

Then.... then.... the US business decided to punish Fidel for nationalizing and kicking them all out. Hello embargo... the US fucks Cuba blind.
Fidel owning everything, the media, used propaganda on the peasants to keep them servile and starved, easy to blame the failure of communism on the US embargo and the US fucking Cuba.
Easy to keep the peasants communist.

And the MIC made millions having an enemy right off the coast, even though we got a naval base on enemy territory (guantanamo)... strange. Right ?

No longer in US business interests for the peasants to be freed, not enough profits..

Then it's an island, no room to hide insurrectionists or infrastructure to revolt.

And no outside. Gov will support them like China did NK and Vietnam. They can't bc it's in US territorial water range, we can see any country trying, yada.Yada..

Best I can tell you, I missed a few reasons, I know,

Best to you