• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don’t you hate it when people ask you directions?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Well I guess this guy does as well .
Cost the city a Dearborn $10 million dollars and made a young man a cripple .

Hey RDS I found ya some new jerk off material. Figured that poster of Bubba from In The Heat of The Night was getting a little crusty

Well I guess this guy does as well .
Cost the THE TAXPAYERS $10 million dollars and made a young man a cripple .

Hey RDS I found ya some new jerk off material. Figured that poster of Bubba from In The Heat of The Night was getting a little crusty
FIFY

Come on…….just one bad apple….

Reactions: FWoo45
Who as of today is still employed as an agent of the state. Cause good guys and shit

Last edited:
Id rather them ask directions than sit in front of my house for 3 or 4 hours trying to figure out where they are , makes me think of government toadies spying on you .

Again....... Back the Blue.... only a few bad apples....... blah blah blah...... :rolleyes:

Again with this bullshit.

Why not ask mommy to make you some pizza rolls and just fuck off?

The same weekend this happened the local animals killed or maimed four dozen people who get to live in a wheelchair without $10 million dollars. Getting his ass kicked was the best thing that ever happened to this idiot.

Again with this bullshit.

Why not ask mommy to make you some pizza rolls and just fuck off?

The same weekend this happened the local animals killed or maimed four dozen people who get to live in a wheelchair without $10 million dollars. Getting his ass kicked was the best thing that ever happened to this idiot.
And great for the city of Dearborn that had to sell the historic Henry ford museum- cause their badges cunts cost them 10 million a pop . And why aren’t the badged cunts putting beatdowns on the “animals”. I know I know cause just like you they are cunts

Life sure got better once I put Nagantguy on ignore. Got real tired of his continual and predictable ant-LEO BS. Hope you and yours never have to call 911.