• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Done with Midway

Re: Done with Midway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dstewart51</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cody</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ive made 2 orders with them and had no problems at all. my wife ordered 2 cleaning rods for me a couple weeks ago, with no trouble at all. i placed an order this past weekend for some cleaning supplies, a vortex scope and tps rings. the cleaning stuff (bore guide, jags, bore brushes ect.) were shipped USPS. the scopes, rings and BC caps were sent out UPS. WTF!?!? this was ONE order. so today i check UPS to see when my scope will be here and the package came to a nearby town and then was transferred to USPS for delivery to my house. once again WTF!?!? and the shipping charge was retarded.

i live 40 miles from Brownells, they will get my business from now on. </div></div>

The UPS to USPS transfer has nothing to do with Midway. UPS will use USPS for overflow, thats WTF. </div></div>

Yes, but why is it that ONLY my Midway USA orders get transfered to UPS while all of my other order come straight to my door when I pay the same amount?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerMeister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, but why is it that ONLY my Midway USA orders get transfered to UPS while all of my other order come straight to my door when I pay the same amount? </div></div>

I've had Amazon orders shipped by UPS do the same thing - first go to my local USPS office then delivered to my house. And the UPS package car driver hits our neighborhood about 5:30pm every night!

I also had an Amazon order that was shipped FedEx do this - went from Lexington KY to Indianapolis (FedEx hub), down to the Louisville USPS hub, then to my local post office.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dstewart51</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cody</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ive made 2 orders with them and had no problems at all. my wife ordered 2 cleaning rods for me a couple weeks ago, with no trouble at all. i placed an order this past weekend for some cleaning supplies, a vortex scope and tps rings. the cleaning stuff (bore guide, jags, bore brushes ect.) were shipped USPS. the scopes, rings and BC caps were sent out UPS. WTF!?!? this was ONE order. so today i check UPS to see when my scope will be here and the package came to a nearby town and then was transferred to USPS for delivery to my house. once again WTF!?!? and the shipping charge was retarded.

i live 40 miles from Brownells, they will get my business from now on. </div></div>

The UPS to USPS transfer has nothing to do with Midway. UPS will use USPS for overflow, thats WTF. </div></div>

midway sending out a single order with 2 seperate shipping methods does have something to do with midway. its fucking stupid. ups goes by my house daily. theres no point in transferring ANYTHING to usps. thats fucking stupid too. THATS WTF!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Herr.Baer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got a nice discount on an order from them for my birthday. Always had good luck with them. </div></div>

They sent the same thing to me. Too bad they jacked up their prices. I literally opened two separate browsers, one signed in and one not. The signed-in browser showed a higher price with a line through it and then a second "discount" price that was the same as the unsigned-in browser. They do this as if we're too stupid to know.

Oh well, cost them a sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cody</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dstewart51</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cody</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ive made 2 orders with them and had no problems at all. my wife ordered 2 cleaning rods for me a couple weeks ago, with no trouble at all. i placed an order this past weekend for some cleaning supplies, a vortex scope and tps rings. the cleaning stuff (bore guide, jags, bore brushes ect.) were shipped USPS. the scopes, rings and BC caps were sent out UPS. WTF!?!? this was ONE order. so today i check UPS to see when my scope will be here and the package came to a nearby town and then was transferred to USPS for delivery to my house. once again WTF!?!? and the shipping charge was retarded.

midway sending out a single order with 2 seperate shipping methods does have something to do with midway. its fucking stupid. ups goes by my house daily. theres no point in transferring ANYTHING to usps. thats fucking stupid too. THATS WTF! </div></div>

Sometimes certain items cannot be shipped USPS,. I've had stuff come UPS when I selected USPS. The non ORM-D stuff came USPS and the rest UPS. It was retarded and all should have came UPS if that was the case.

I have an idea. Why don't you all figure out who has problems with Midway, maybe use this thread to touch base and get together. Meet up in an online conference room and start your very own sporting goods, gunsmithing, reloading , bulldozers to billygoats emporium and tactical supply. Your motto can be "We treat you like you are the only fucking customer we have, because you probably are." After all, running a business the size of Midway in todays economy is a breeze. Starting one is even easier.
Everyone wants to be treated like the only customer a business has but it just doesn't work that way. Some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope and that is the source of much of the internet whinery that has become so prevalent on so many forums.
If you don't like MIdway don't use them, hell I would prefer you didn't so there is more for me instaead of out of stock items.
Midway has one of the most versatile shipping choices available. If you aren't specific they will choose for you. If you live in Bumfuck Egypt you may have trouble with shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have an idea. Why don't you all figure out who has problems with Midway, maybe use this thread to touch base and get together. Meet up in an online conference room and start your very own sporting goods, gunsmithing, reloading , bulldozers to billygoats emporium and tactical supply. Your motto can be "We treat you like you are the only fucking customer we have, because you probably are." After all, running a business the size of Midway in todays economy is a breeze. Starting one is even easier.
Everyone wants to be treated like the only customer a business has but it just doesn't work that way. Some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope and that is the source of much of the internet whinery that has become so prevalent on so many forums.
If you don't like MIdway don't use them, hell I would prefer you didn't so there is more for me instaead of out of stock items.
Midway has one of the most versatile shipping choices available. If you aren't specific they will choose for you. If you live in Bumfuck Egypt you may have trouble with shipping. </div></div>

Wow! So brilliant! Would you like a cookie for your insight?

Only problem I have with Midway is as I described above: deceptive marketing.

I have a hard time accepting somebody flat-out being dishonest.

On the plus side, Midway does a lot for the shooting sports and the second amendment. Kudos to them for that.

I didn't know they were even a vendor. Never had issues with them at all. I remember buying some APEX kits not to long ago at $15 and everyone else was still asking $70 each so I didn't feel they were being deceptive by charging $11 to ship everything.

Read a few post above. Their "birthday pricing" was what I specifically referenced as deceptive marketing.

Midway...
So I go to order a shooting mat as the black friday price is about what they are worth. Shipping is $13. A little high so I figure I'll order a neck size die for .223 as I don't have one. Combined shipping is an additional $8.00.

If I order the die, by it's self, shipping is $5.00.

So I don't order the die.

Weeks Later...
I went to order three Ruger 10/22 mags as they are on sale and I figure it's time to order that die as I still need it.

Exact same thing happens again. Combined shipping is $3.00 more for all items combined than it would be for two seperate orders. One for the mags, and one for the die.

At least they are consistant...

LMAO!! Ive got 3 packages "out for delivery" today. I arrived at the UPS hub at 7am this morning to see if I can pick up my items. The lady at the Hub told me to call 800 PICK UPS. She said everything is handled throuh the 800 #, and there was nothing she could do. So when I called, I was told NO, the package must be delivered to the address. Its an agreement UPS has with the business who shipped my package. I told the lady I was at the Hub, and by me picking up my package, I will save them $$ on gas, and help others get their package faster. My thought process fell on deaf ears. I was fucking pissed knowing my shit was 50' from me, but I couldnt get it.
Still waiting for UPS as of 530 pm!

As far as Midway goes, I agree! I ordered $700 worth of shit from them. My shipping was $83 for second day air through UPS. When i added another 100 round box of Sierra BTHP bullets, the price jumped to $128!!!! WTF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! So i finished my order with Natchezz. Midway gives us those save $$ codes, but in the end, we are still taking it in the ass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: claudesapp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a rant with Midway on this post, but they are taking my package back, so I am just going to call it done. I'm shopping elsewhere, and just edited this post as an update.

Brownell's and Grafs for me. </div></div>

That's very common- 10% off but free shipping becomes $14 on your $95 order! <wait I'm actually losing 4%! <Yes that was the plan all along.

What pisses me off even worse than phony deals is UPS. They operate like a dictatorship not like a business. The shipper and the receiver should both have equal control of the package.

In my area- UPS says "We're going to show up between 10AM and 7PM" <Well gee UPS thanks for the 9 hour window that I should be glued to the door just waiting like a puppy dog wagging my tail in gleeful anticipation!!!!
Q: Can I have the package held at the hub
A: NO- you're the dumb bastard who paid for the shipping! We only allow the other guy who got paid to ship the item to tell us what to do with it.
Q: I thought I was the customer-
A: No you're an idiot- you paid for our service- we consider the shipper to be the customer, regardless of who paid UPS.

Fed Ex lets me call and hold the package at my choice of facilities <How nice- this feels like I'm a customer< Which I am when I'm paying the damn bill.

USPS will give me a slip and I can then pick up the package at the local office at a time of my convenience.

<span style="font-weight: bold">POINTS:
2 for USPS < convenience [I didn't have to call]
1 for Fed Ex < At least they let me pick it up
-1 for UPS <9 hour window = EPIC FAIL 1 Not allowing customer to hold package at hub = EPIC FAIL 2</span> </div></div>

Didn't know if it was mentioned but Midway also has a minimum order charge. $4 for any order under a $40 total if you get dealer pricing and I believe it's $3 for any order under a $30 total for anyone else.

I have used them dozens of times without issue. The one time I needed to use their CS, it went 100% positive. As far as shipping, especially on small items, you have to check beforehand. But they aren't the only ones that are high on small stuff, you gotta be savvy. I see some of you guys paying super high prices for shipping. Are you doing over night or having your shit delivered to the arctic? I bought a shit load of reloading gear which included several large boxes and it was something like 30 bucks.

I've always had good experiences with Midway. I forgot to add an item to my cart when I paid, called the next day and they lady said it was too late to add the item to the order but gave me free shipping sending it out that same day.

A Hide vendor charged me for a large USPS priority box($12) but when the product came in, it was in a small box($5)

If adding $7 for profit isn't shipping rape, I don't know what is. Just to prove that Midway isn't the only one who over charges on shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as Midway goes, I agree! I ordered $700 worth of shit from them. My shipping was $83 for second day air through UPS. When i added another 100 round box of Sierra BTHP bullets, the price jumped to $128!!!! WTF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! So i finished my order with Natchezz. Midway gives us those save $$ codes, but in the end, we are still taking it in the ass!

</div></div>
Are you fucking serious? Damn I wouldn't buy anything else from Midway if I were you. $83 for second day air delivery from Missouri to Florida on a $700 order is outragous. I wouldn't think it would cost much more than $20 to get a large or heavy package in 2 days from over 1000 miles away.
News flash for all you guys that hate MIdway or think they have some nefarious deal with UPS or the postal service.
1)You don't have to buy from Midway.
2)You have to be sharp about shopping on the internet.
3)Website glitches like have been pointed out are common when you have a lot of discount codes.
4) If MIdway was in the business of screwing people they wouldn't be in business long. You don't build a business like Larry P. has built by fucking people.
American company putting Americans to work, bunch of greedy assholes I bet.
Most folks that have shipping problems from MIdway did not pay attention to what they are ordering and how it ships. Some just pick the wrong damn shipping or want it right the fuck now, right the fuck now costs money and lots of it no matter who you buy from.

Edit:
Tyler, with all due respect, take your cookie and shove it up your ass.

The free market, how does it work?

I prefer to buy components from Midsouth because they have cheaper prices on a good number of items.

When it makes financial sense or I need something else nobody else has, I'll buy from Midway.

I've found Brownell's prices are higher on many things than even Midway is.

Third Generation Shooters Supply has just about the cheapest brass and hey, $4.95 flat shipping!

And there's always Amazon or Optics Planet for stuff...free shipping on many orders there.

There are always some that complain about everything when it comes to spending their own money. Like what was said above, if you don't like it there are lots of other outlets to go to. Whenever I am buying stuff I spend lots of time on the net looking for the best deal I can get. What I can say about Midway is that they normally have what I want and send it quickly.

My .02,

Midway not the cheapest but items in stock arrive within 3 days!!!

Sorry to hear that UPS has a bad rep in some areas. They are the only common courier that can find me.

Example: a neighbor .6 mile up the road brought my PRS to me yesterday because FEDEX-- AKA... USELESS EX-- set it off at his abandonded farm house.

No matter how bad you get it some one else is getting it worse...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackalope33B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As far as Midway goes, I agree! I ordered $700 worth of shit from them. My shipping was $83 for second day air through UPS. When i added another 100 round box of Sierra BTHP bullets, the price jumped to $128!!!! WTF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! So i finished my order with Natchezz. Midway gives us those save $$ codes, but in the end, we are still taking it in the ass!

</div></div>

UPS will only ship 70 lbs in one box. If by adding that last box of bullets put the weight over 70 lbs. it could have generated a second shipping box. That very well could have made it jump from $83 to $128. Just a thought.

If you want to see how ridiculous MidwayUSA shipping is, add 3 competition range bags to your cart and look at the shipping cost for a UPS option - it's almost $45.00 for me. For USPS Parcel Post - the USPS "cheap & slow" option? Almost $60.00 and USPS Priority is even more unbelievable @ $132.00.

Who cares how big the bag is - you can fold it up. It's done all the time with mats and drag bags.

So, regardless of how much you like or dislike MidwayUSA's product selection or them as a company, who here can justify three $40.00 bags that you can fold up and stuff into one box costing 3x- 4x as much as normal and think that it is close to reasonable to charge those prices?

I've ordered numerous items from Midway, but my only complaint is shipping costs. I have dozens and dozens of sites that I'll shop on, and compare prices/shipping before I'll commit.

Sometimes I like going with outfits like joeboboutfitters or ar15 surplus or some other place that while small, emphasizes the relationship with its customers.

To each his/her own.

Someone mentioned 3rd Gen Shooting Supply and the $4.95 flat rate.

So, how can they do this and Midway can't? I know damn well 3rd Gen isn't losing money. I order ALL my brass, bullets, and anything else they sell that I need from 3rd Gen. I live in OK, same as 3rd Gen, so I have to pay sales tax on every order. I can order from 3rd Gen, pay tax and shipping ($4.95) and it still be cheaper than Midway.

I placed an order today for brass and bullets. My total thru 3rd Gen was $301.28 and that includes me paying state sales TAX. That VERY same order thru Midway was $335.56 and that's with NO TAX. Almost $20 of the price difference was Midways fucking shipping charge. So, take someone who doesn't live in Oklahoma and place that same order with 3rd Gen and not have to pay state sales tax like me, the total would have been around $280. So now it's almost $56 difference in price.

My point here is, anybody in the U.S (lower 48) can order as much shit as they want from 3rd Gen for $4.95, so how can they afford to do this and Midway can't? As stated already, 3rd Gen sure as shit ain't losing money or they wouldn't be in business, so where is the money going? I'm not trying to be a "know it all", I'm honestly asking for someone to show me what I'm missing here?

I ordered an Apex trigger kit for my M&P along with one small M&P part, and the shipping was like $17.00 ..... that is absolutely ridiculous. I'm sick of their shipping charges. That's why they can get away with all these promotional gimmicks, because they tack it right back on with shipping.

They are bumpiong their prices to $7.95 LOL.. Still beats Midway

http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/page.htm?pg=newshipping

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone mentioned 3rd Gen Shooting Supply and the $4.95 flat rate.

So, how can they do this and Midway can't? I know damn well 3rd Gen isn't losing money. I order ALL my brass, bullets, and anything else they sell that I need from 3rd Gen. I live in OK, same as 3rd Gen, so I have to pay sales tax on every order. I can order from 3rd Gen, pay tax and shipping ($4.95) and it still be cheaper than Midway.

I placed an order today for brass and bullets. My total thru 3rd Gen was $301.28 and that includes me paying state sales TAX. That VERY same order thru Midway was $335.56 and that's with NO TAX. Almost $20 of the price difference was Midways fucking shipping charge. So, take someone who doesn't live in Oklahoma and place that same order with 3rd Gen and not have to pay state sales tax like me, the total would have been around $280. So now it's almost $56 difference in price.

My point here is, anybody in the U.S (lower 48) can order as much shit as they want from 3rd Gen for $4.95, so how can they afford to do this and Midway can't? As stated already, 3rd Gen sure as shit ain't losing money or they wouldn't be in business, so where is the money going? I'm not trying to be a "know it all", I'm honestly asking for someone to show me what I'm missing here? </div></div>

HOLY SHIT! $376! Even Midway has it for $300 LMAO!! So much for the %5. shipping
http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/browse.cfm/4,8181.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone mentioned 3rd Gen Shooting Supply and the $4.95 flat rate.

My point here is, anybody in the U.S (lower 48) can order as much shit as they want from 3rd Gen for $4.95, so how can they afford to do this and Midway can't? As stated already, 3rd Gen sure as shit ain't losing money or they wouldn't be in business, so where is the money going? I'm not trying to be a "know it all", I'm honestly asking for someone to show me what I'm missing here? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as Midway goes, I agree! I ordered $700 worth of shit from them. My shipping was $83 for second day air through UPS. When i added another 100 round box of Sierra BTHP bullets, the price jumped to $128!!!! WTF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! So i finished my order with Natchezz. Midway gives us those save $$ codes, but in the end, we are still taking it in the ass!

</div></div>
Are you fucking serious? Damn I wouldn't buy anything else from Midway if I were you. $83 for second day air delivery from Missouri to Florida on a $700 order is outragous. I wouldn't think it would cost much more than $20 to get a large or heavy package in 2 days from over 1000 miles away.
News flash for all you guys that hate MIdway or think they have some nefarious deal with UPS or the postal service.
1)You don't have to buy from Midway.
2)You have to be sharp about shopping on the internet.
3)Website glitches like have been pointed out are common when you have a lot of discount codes.
4) If MIdway was in the business of screwing people they wouldn't be in business long. You don't build a business like Larry P. has built by fucking people.
American company putting Americans to work, bunch of greedy assholes I bet.
Most folks that have shipping problems from MIdway did not pay attention to what they are ordering and how it ships. Some just pick the wrong damn shipping or want it right the fuck now, right the fuck now costs money and lots of it no matter who you buy from.

Edit:
Tyler, with all due respect, take your cookie and shove it up your ass. </div></div>

Oh please. No need to be an asshole. I like how there is always a guy that has to call everyone out for "bitching".

Everyone wants the most for their money. When that doesn't happen, in this case with Midways shipping, people will voice there expereince. It's simple, for some of us, Miways shipping costs are the same as other vendors, however their packages take a while to get to them, while packages shipped from other vendors get to them much quicker. Others think the shipping is too high, and no one likes to feel overcharged.

We all know we can order elsewhere, and I am sure we all have. There is nothing wrong with people posting reviews on their experience. There are plenty of vendors that get it right time and time again, thats why I am giving them my buisness before Midway.

I just got a package from Traid. It got here in 2 buisness days. Last package I got from Midway, shipping costs the same, package was the same size, and it took almost two weeks to get here. Both packages traveled close to the same distance. Midway charged me the same amount, but I got a lesser shipping option.

Other than that, Midway is great, they have a large selection of various items, they often have discount coupon codes floating around, and I have never had any other problem through them. I've called a few times and they have been great on the phone. I will order from them again, but not if I "need" what I buy within a week.

Look you Fuck-Tard that item is out of stock at 3rd Gen and most likey has been for some time. No telling when that price was considered "current". Did you troll their website just trying to find a item that midway was cheaper on?? If you have that much time on your hands my dog needs his wrinkles cleaned out on his face and I'm sure he's also go for a nut rub too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackalope33B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HOLY SHIT! $376! Even Midway has it for $300 LMAO!! So much for the %5. shipping

My point here is, anybody in the U.S (lower 48) can order as much shit as they want from 3rd Gen for $4.95, so how can they afford to do this and Midway can't? As stated already, 3rd Gen sure as shit ain't losing money or they wouldn't be in business, so where is the money going? I'm not trying to be a "know it all", I'm honestly asking for someone to show me what I'm missing here? </div></div></div></div>

Now we are name calling? They must have stuck it to you as well lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look you Fuck-Tard that item is out of stock at 3rd Gen and most likey has been for some time. No telling when that price was considered "current". Did you troll their website just trying to find a item that midway was cheaper on?? If you have that much time on your hands my dog needs his wrinkles cleaned out on his face and I'm sure he's also go for a nut rub too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackalope33B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HOLY SHIT! $376! Even Midway has it for $300 LMAO!! So much for the %5. shipping

My point here is, anybody in the U.S (lower 48) can order as much shit as they want from 3rd Gen for $4.95, so how can they afford to do this and Midway can't? As stated already, 3rd Gen sure as shit ain't losing money or they wouldn't be in business, so where is the money going? I'm not trying to be a "know it all", I'm honestly asking for someone to show me what I'm missing here? </div></div></div></div> </div></div>

Yeah you got me there.....I can't compete with the depth of stupidity you currently hold in your possession. Stuck it to me as well? Who? Stuck what to me? As well? Ahhh, I see now, you were meaning to post in your "Gay Love & Guns" forum. You thought you were replying to Brown-Starfish2002's thread about the renegade group of midget homosexual bandits that have been ripping male ass all across Florida. That would explain your post of "they must have stuck it to you as well". Ok, no problem. We got it all figured out now. Simple oversight on your part. Next time be careful though, multiple browsers open at once can be troublesome.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackalope33B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now we are name calling? They must have stuck it to you as well lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look you Fuck-Tard that item is out of stock at 3rd Gen and most likey has been for some time. No telling when that price was considered "current". Did you troll their website just trying to find a item that midway was cheaper on?? If you have that much time on your hands my dog needs his wrinkles cleaned out on his face and I'm sure he's also go for a nut rub too.

My point here is, anybody in the U.S (lower 48) can order as much shit as they want from 3rd Gen for $4.95, so how can they afford to do this and Midway can't? As stated already, 3rd Gen sure as shit ain't losing money or they wouldn't be in business, so where is the money going? I'm not trying to be a "know it all", I'm honestly asking for someone to show me what I'm missing here? </div></div></div></div> </div></div></div></div>

I only order from Midway if it's something I can't get from any other vendors. I live in Missouri and have to pay sales tax as well as shipping. Usually order from MidSouth Shooters Supply. Generally cheaper on reloading components and no sales tax.

Shipping & handling always seems high to me, regardless of whom I buy from. But then I remember back when many vendors' catalog prices were followed by "ppd" (postage paid, i.e. no extra shipping charges).

Grafs has a very reasonable shipping charge, but is a Missouri vendor so I have to add around 7% to the cost of everything.

Midway used to piss me off with their monthly "sale" flyer that listed several "sale" prices that were 10 cents below regular price. They don't seem to do that anymore. I will give them credit for getting stuff to me fast with regular shipping when I've ordered it.