• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Done...

Kodabear1

Private
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2019
Looking 4 moa, 34 mm tube 22+ max zoom.

Might be interested in kahles for the right price.

Can pay now not just browsing. Thank you...

Maaaaaan, some killer scopes all milmil. I need moa..

Still looking
Steiner
Uso
Schmidt
Kahles

Last edited:
just to ask have you considered other scopes is ffp what you want or could sfp be optional ?
if sfp is a possible option maybe the 5x50x56 34mm delta stryker could fit your needs at $1600 mill mill or moa moa options . it would be less than a new s&b 5x25x56 there is a used S&b for sale on forums if it's still there for 2500 . what ever scope you decide to buy this was just another choice other choices could be the sightron's or athlon's .

The answer is no some of the stuff I haven't really heard of or used too much so I'm tending to stick with what I know which probly limit me but I am said on Moa

Most of us on the hide are well...mil users
I know... There's a group of 4 of us that hunt long ranged together and I've tried shooting a mil scope and when you have a guy on the spot or telling you to adjust and the spur-of-the-moment and very difficult to try to do the math and I just find it easier if we all have moa scope's it works.

I know... There's a group of 4 of us that hunt long ranged together and I've tried shooting a mil scope and when you have a guy on the spot or telling you to adjust and the spur-of-the-moment and very difficult to try to do the math and I just find it easier if we all have moa scope's it works.

Huh I see... I dunno my spoting scope has a mil reticle in it but that's just me. I know khales does have a ffp moa reticle but I'm sure they are rarer in the wild. Vortex razor g2's have ffp moa tree reticles... Obviously doesn't sound like you are considering that brand

Huh I see... I dunno my spoting scope has a mil reticle in it but that's just me. I know khales does have a ffp moa reticle but I'm sure they are rarer in the wild. Vortex razor g2's have ffp moa tree reticles... Obviously doesn't sound like you are considering that brand
I would jump all over a kahles

Got a moa Schmidt

Attachments

• 87E8982B-5DBA-4B9C-AFBC-3F84D9FB81E8.jpeg
    87E8982B-5DBA-4B9C-AFBC-3F84D9FB81E8.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 29