• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness Don't Deny Yourself

Bear Pit Exercise Routine

FredHammer

FAFOIST
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2006
    CONUS
    the opportunity of a 1mile/5K walk/run event. I was fairly disgruntled my wife entered us into one to fuck up my Sat morning of usual ammo making and dispensing at LR. On the drive, I tried my best to convince her the only people who run are the ones without ammo...Until I stepped out the vehicle amidst/adorned with spandexed angels fallen from Heaven. (Some fell harder than others, but still bless their hearts!)

We did the walk. Thank God. It definitely allowed more observation of the angels. My wife is put together really good, but like a usual man, I like to look at other ones put together good as well. There was one I swear that brought me right back to the memories of the 1980s movie, "Weird Science". You couldn't order up a better one. Anyway, moving on.

You won't believe this. At the end was a physical therapy tent demonstrating stretching. They were asking people to participate for business development/new client recruiting. Yup, I stepped right up for some strange touch. Fuck me, I almost had to tap out when this little therapist put me into the stretching positions! The pain of that experience released endorphins that I can only imagine is like "The runners high" I wouldn't know, I'd have to run to find out if this were true. Oh, and imagine this, I got a female therapist and my wife a male therapist. I watched the male therapist man handle my wife and compliment how flexible she was as my eyes were bugging out my head and red faced in pain on the table over. I imagine this will be the closest I ever get to an S&M experience.

I suggest single dudes start going to these. Even if you aren't gifted by genetics, I could easily see a lonely chap playing the self improvement card and getting his balls drained at some point by a spandexed angel. Just FYI.

That is all, carry on!