• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Don't F**k with this horse!!!

Re: Don't F**k with this horse!!!

That's why I have donkeys to protect the sheep. I have dogs too, to protect the sheep. A horse or donkey will stop the sh$t out of coyotes.

I took a pounding from a Nag some years back.... Little bastard unsaddled (it took the c#nt some time, but he managed it eventually)me and then proceded to follow me to the deck and finish the fight.

They're not to be messed with.....

Had the last laugh though, he bit the bullet 24hrs latter!!

I was riding a stupid horse in the mountains years ago, dumb thing for no reason took off through the trees trying to dismount me, I drew my 45, stuck it to it's eyeball and said stop. It did. I didn't have to say "woah" pull the reigns the perfect way, it 100% understood, even as inbred retarded that horse was, what "stop" meant. I got off and walked.

My girlfriend at the time (now the wife) was following me on her horse, both of these horses are arabians, she was screaming DO NOT SHOOT PLEASE! I have never wanted to shoot an animal so badly in my life, last time I rode one of those dumb ass animals.

I'd rather walk 100 miles than ride a horse for 1 mile.

And I know there are some horse lovers on here, look at it this way, one less person to be driving up house prices that have barns.

Thats cool. Dog got exactly what he deserved...had plenty of chance to quit. Did you notice the horse watching him just to make sure. Thanks for posting.

it worked for me.

Short version, dog goes after horse. Horse gets pissed off. changes dogs mind. Then re-iterates it's thoughts. Then repeats as necessary.

I'm not a "pit-bull" lover OR hater, but it sure wasn't pretty, what I did see. Hay-Burners can sure protect themselves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gildoom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was riding a stupid horse in the mountains years ago, dumb thing for no reason took off through the trees trying to dismount me, I drew my 45, stuck it to it's eyeball and said stop. It did. I didn't have to say "woah" pull the reigns the perfect way, it 100% understood, even as inbred retarded that horse was, what "stop" meant. I got off and walked.

My girlfriend at the time (now the wife) was following me on her horse, both of these horses are arabians, she was screaming DO NOT SHOOT PLEASE! I have never wanted to shoot an animal so badly in my life, last time I rode one of those dumb ass animals.

I'd rather walk 100 miles than ride a horse for 1 mile.

And I know there are some horse lovers on here, look at it this way, one less person to be driving up house prices that have barns. </div></div>

Speaking of inbred retards . . . </div></div>

Why, the horse got the message. Win!

I've been bit and kicked by horse and both hurt like crazy. I've seen the damage a horse can do when it goes to stomping someone or something and it is never pretty. Dog didn't learn fast enough.

Sounds like my grandpa
laugh.gif
Seen a horse buck him too. He popped it in the head with his fist and said "f*****g bitch". Reminded me of the old Conan movie where he laid the camel out.

It works. We had a friggin paint that thought he was a bad ass. Would buck like a fucker at times...like when he wanted to go back to the barn and sweet feed. I cut a hickory stick about an inch in diameter and 2-1/2 feet long and the next time he pulled that shit I layed it up long side of his right eye. He came to a stop, looked round at me like "wtf did you do that for?" and never gave me any more problem.

oh my god ill be laughing about this for days,but i guess cause there are pit lovers here i should also say its not the pits fault that that bad horses fucked him up hahahaha. jesus that was funny

Sure, the dog shouldn't have started a fight he couldn't finish, and it should have known when to quit. That was truly Darwinian logic at work as it regards that pit bull's brains. But at some level, it saddens me to see any creature get mauled like that simply because it was too dumb to know when to get out of the fight...

I am a pit bull fan, and think that 99% of problems with pit bulls can be traced back to the dog's owner.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1gDCZnOG-A"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1gDCZnOG-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1gDCZnOG-A"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1gDCZnOG-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

I laughed so hard at the commentary, I started choking!

^^^^^^^That was hilarious. The cat did get inone good shot.

Everyone should watch this. I have been around a couple of horses that were mean and can hurt you bad.

We uses horses elk hunting. Every year one of the surrounding camps has someone get kicked or bucked. Horses are strong animals that deserve respect. They can F you up quick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Time 23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We uses horses elk hunting. Every year one of the surrounding camps has someone get kicked or bucked. Horses are strong animals that deserve respect. They can F you up quick. </div></div>

It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't teach beginners basic horsemanship. Getting kicked is nearly 100% avoidable if you learn how to tell the horse you're there and/or know the signs to look for in a likely kicker. That being said, getting kicked by a horse can kill a guy, they can be very dangerous in the hands of the untrained (and to stupid dogs).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's why I have donkeys to protect the sheep. I have dogs too, to protect the sheep. A horse or donkey will stop the sh$t out of coyotes.</div></div>

Indeed we do the same for our cows. Honestly that's one stupid pitbull lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GlockandRoll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fucking hate Pit-bulls.. HATE THEM! </div></div>

I fucking hate ignorant people...HATE THEM!

One of South America's fine truck bed toting steed's. I once road such a cart, drawn by a similar horse, and of the same attitude. On a cart piled high with bones we road, through the countryside and into town, to sell our booty.

I have an agreement with horses. I don't ride them, and they don't ride me.

Despite that, I've still mucked out one big bunch of stalls over several years.

My Granddaughter, Miss "E", weighs in at 110lb and just turned 16. She rode in 4H trials and shows up until a year or so ago, and was the one kid in the riding club who was most regularly tasked with training and soft beaking the new horses in the barn/herd. Some of those nags were big and stoneheaded. But when she would reach forward, grab an ear and twist, nobody doubted who was in charge.

Greg

My old man had a bull terrier which he went hunting with and he said it once went a horse and was kicked so hard it did a double back flip. After that he said it knew never to mess with a horse again.

I grew up on a farm and we had a draught horse and even though I never saw it kick or bite, my neighbor had a big hunting dog which was killing goats in the farms nearby, anyway it must have went the horse and gotten kicked because we found it on our law with its face a mess bleeding. It never came near our property again.

We had a blue heeler that was so fast she would nip my horses on the back hoof, dodge the kick and nip it again. After some rounds of that they would go any direction that #30 dog wanted to push them.

gets rid of the stupid dogs from the gene pool

Good video showing just how well a horse can protect itself. I have seen wild horses down in the desert get plumb upset when we were driving near her colt. Definately wouldnt want to tangle with one.

I've been ridin horses most of my life. Those things got two attitudes: calm and survival. Calm is everything besides biting and kicking. I don't believe in allowing a horse to have confidence. I would rather have a horse with broken spirits that obeys out of fear than a horse with personality that might get pissed and kill me. I've got ten of em still and not a one has thrown this cowboy in a very long time. Keep a trench shovel handy when they're still green. That thing sounds like a bomb goin off when u wack em between the ears.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One time grandpa pulled up and un-trailered a Appaloosa. He had the saddle and reins already on and needless to say was she not happy.</div></div>

My uncle asked me if I knew why the Indians rode appaloosa's to war. Of course I didn't know the answer... He said it was so they could be pissed off by the time they got there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not missing a beat he walked over and snatched the reins as they whipped about. He gave them a solid tug and brought the horse down face to face and at which point he gave right hook to the eye.

The horse instantly calmed down....he climbed back on and she never bucked again that I ever saw.</div></div>

Same scenario with my dad. He got on a gelding and it started to go at it but dad rode it out. As soon as that horse stopped long enough for him to dismount, he got off, pull back and punched that horse in the neck. The horse just stood there and shook after that and then all was well... got back on and rode.

You know sound that punches make in the movies, that you rarely if ever hear in a real fight? That's what it was like when he punched that horse. I had never done so before, but I never challenged Dad's authority after that day...

I didn't want to get hit like that horse!
laugh.gif

That is one tough dog. I figured he would have quite after he got kicked the first time.

i don't like horses

people die around here while riding them

the last horse i was on was back in the mountains 15 miles looking down 1000 feet

pucker power

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We had a blue heeler that was so fast she would nip my horses on the back hoof, dodge the kick and nip it again. After some rounds of that they would go any direction that #30 dog wanted to push them. </div></div>

Now that is fun to watch with cattle! I've got a little blue heeler and an even lighter weight border collie, but he is made of lighting. They can both do the same thing you're talking about.

I remember my wife got a border collie pup. It was an outside dog and he would take a shit right in front of the door to the house everyday. Well one day I got so feed up with it I loaded it up to take it back where my wife had got it. They would not take it back. So I brought it back home and it never shit in front of the door again.

One less vicious pitbull to worry about. I see that as a win.