• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't have 100 posts yet, But..........

Re: Don't have 100 posts yet, But..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal2meat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been on this site for over a year and a half and have spent more goddamned money than I ever planned and loved every miserable minute of it. I check the damn classifieds every damn day and still can't get my hands on one of them Eagle stock packs! You all just wait!! When I get to 100 I'm gonna tear this bitch up!! My first post is going to be a WTB a mthfking stock pack and a nice stick!

Actually already bought the nice stick, damn classifieds.

Hang in there bud it's great sight you can learn alot from the folks on here. I've really appreciated it. </div></div>I Agree, until I get my 100 posts I am going to sell my cool stuff on other sites.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal2meat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I check the damn classifieds every damn day and still can't get my hands on one of them Eagle stock packs! You all just wait!! When I get to 100 I'm gonna tear this bitch up!! My first post is going to be a WTB a mthfking stock pack and a nice stick!</div></div>

I do like how you snuck that in there, that's innovative. However at 77 posts here at this point and time I will continue to flood the site with useless posts to obtain my 100 post count, and then hey I may not even post my WTB thread. But hey at least learned something along the way right?

And yes this is a great site, I do pick up knowledge each time I log in.

Oh and only dropped 600 here last week and will most likely be doing it again here this weekend. To easy to spend money for things people just having laying around. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADVAUTO5488</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad they let us buy with under 100 posts. </div></div>

I know right (78)

First, go make a pot of coffee and load it up with sugar. Second, halfway through the pot of coffee open your computer to snipershide. BAM, you're there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gitrdone44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will get 100 posts soon i have only been on the hide since 05!!!! LOL </div></div>

Well at least everyone knows there is one guy not post stacking just to sell stuff. LOL

Is this the plae to get your post count up?

*place

I thought that was the point of this thread?

Oh man, theres 3, no wait now 4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got an extra eagle stock pack, if you had 100 posts you could tell me you want it, bummer dude </div></div>

Rub it in VayJayJay, rub it in!!! Hahaha.

No kidding on the "thankfully we don't need 100 posts to buy", if you took the "I'll take it" out of the post count I'd have quite a few less!

Seriously though, If you have one pm me. Thanks!

Well at least one person benefited from this thread. If only PMs counted as well.

Three more to go

Oh and I am there... WoWo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DCR, not to sound like a** or anything, but if you had read my thread, I don't want to sell anything. </div></div>

Yep I missed that I guess. Rest still stands.