• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't Trust Your Wife - TSA Finds a Gun in a Man's Suitcase

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Beware of spiteful people everywhere. Sometimes it is taking just a few extra steps and taking just a little more time to take extra precautions that can avoid much larger troubles ahead.

Was using the restroom at a fast food place in Manhattan a couple of days ago. The toilet paper was encased in one of those large metal dispensers that you cannot see through. I still decided to check it out anyway. It had one of those loose 'anything fits' key slots that can be opened by gently turning it with the blade of a utility knife so I did just that, popped it out, and saw that the roll inside had been thoroughly soaked by somebody probably dunking it into a toilet bowl, then putting the roll back into the dispenser. I carry my own TP in my work duffel. Those large flat sheets that come in a rectangular pack that you can find in all bathrooms in China and Korea and sold here in Chinese supermarkets.

After I was done, I found a fresh unwrapped roll sitting in a supply cart outside the bathroom, removed the tainted roll, sprayed the whole dispenser down with alcohol and placed the new roll in. Just doing my part to make things a little better out there.

Shitty people are EVERYWHERE. Constant vigilance...

You're correct. Nonetheless my wife does all the packing. She is simply better organized than I, and all works out best if I just stay out of her way.

The world is full of untrustworthy people. It's up to you not to marry one.

Beware of spiteful people everywhere. Sometimes it is taking just a few extra steps and taking just a little more time to take extra precautions that can avoid much larger troubles ahead.

Was using the restroom at a fast food place in Manhattan a couple of days ago. The toilet paper was encased in one of those large metal dispensers that you cannot see through. I still decided to check it out anyway. It had one of those loose 'anything fits' key slots that can be opened by gently turning it with the blade of a utility knife so I did just that, popped it out, and saw that the roll inside had been thoroughly soaked by somebody probably dunking it into a toilet bowl, then putting the roll back into the dispenser. I carry my own TP in my work duffel. Those large flat sheets that come in a rectangular pack that you can find in all bathrooms in China and Korea and sold here in Chinese supermarkets.

After I was done, I found a fresh unwrapped roll sitting in a supply cart outside the bathroom, removed the tainted roll, sprayed the whole dispenser down with alcohol and placed the new roll in. Just doing my part to make things a little better out there.

Wet wipes go everywhere with me. Chafing sucks, and making sure you're clean helps

Did it look like this one ?

Beiber.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    “…sixth firearm in three weeks…” Rookie numbers.