• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dot Drill ---- Freakin hating it.

rrflyer

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2008
DFW, TX
Shot this a couple weeks ago. Can you spot the dot that caused a few cuss words to slip out.

100Yards Prone
Rem 700P
175smk
45gns varget.

Started with the bottom row. Left bottom dot is cold bore. Then went went to the top and wored my way back down.

IMG_0191.jpg

Re: Dot Drill ---- Freakin hating it.

lol.....now, try it with shooters either side of you with brakes.....'n show'em again

Those are the big dots to boot... you should see how we really run that drill. You're probably prone for every shot, not even forced to do it from your feet under time.
smile.gif

Just measured. I guess they are 3/4 inch dots.

Actually I'd shoot three do 15-20 pushups then shoot 3 do 25 or so jumping jacks shoot 3 etc...

Started doing that when I missed a pig this spring because of a jog up a hill and couldn't settle down quick enough.

I didn't put a time limit though after I settled in to shoot but I wasn't sitting there for minutes.

Anyhow, Hoping to make it down to RO next year and you can show me how to get it done for real LL.

Just got put some coins away for it.

LL, do you guys run it one shot at a time after standing or several? Whats the time limit for a shot?

hah!

maybe i should switch from monster to redbull......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The last dot in the string has a 6 second time limit for one drill, but each line is a different drill so you know. </div></div>

Well lay it out for us, LL!