• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Double Barrel 1911, good or bad?

Re: Double Barrel 1911, good or bad?

Looks retarded to me. Can't imagine it shoots worth a damn. Somebody will buy it though.
Patrick

gotta say, one of the top 3 most retarded things ive ever seen.

sadly enough this thing will probably sell like hotcakes to the mall ninja super douches

Game changer
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Valyndiir</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF? looks like a red jacket bukkake

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/03/12/double-barrel-pistol/ </div></div>

quit lying! we know you love a little double penetration </div></div>

Post of the day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamescaan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Valyndiir</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF? looks like a red jacket bukkake

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/03/12/double-barrel-pistol/ </div></div>

quit lying! we know you love a little double penetration </div></div>

Post of the day. </div></div>

HAHAHAHA!

About the gun-
I saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Fuck it, i'll be the first to say I like it for some reason....
Just saying

Great conversation piece

Looks like someone got bored at the workbench. Wouldn't buy one myself, a little too funky for my tastes.

Post sample machine gun anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like the Mk23 SOCOM , just what the world needs , another crew-served handgun ... </div></div>

The Mark 23 has it's place, but this thing is just a mutation. I've owned a Mark 23, and it has a place, even in a hunting role. Regardless of what some people think, I can assure anyone that it is a beast.

This THING has no place, and really belonged on a TV ad for "Sons of Guns"(I don't watch the show, and make it a point not to even watch anything related to it, i.e. No Youtube videos).

This double barreled scrap metal from the crap factory has got to be a bitch to shoot if you look at, and imagine, the whole concept.

So what happens if one side is a mis-fire? I guess it just won't cycle? I just see doubling the the chances of standing there with your dick in your hands when the thing malfunctions. Not to mention doubling the time it takes to get it unfucked.

... Bad idea!

Wait a minute! I just realized it has TWO seperate triggers and hammers!!! WTF! That thing will NEVER work! If one side goes off even a split second before the other it won't fire the second round.

It has to be a joke. No one could be that STUPID!

It's a joke, but as its already been said, someone will buy it. Maybe they will have it at the NRA Convention, if so, I'll check it out, and then just point and laugh.

Just in time for April Fools Day...

Anyone want to bet that RJF will pirate this two headed abortion and invent it on a future episode Sons of Guns.

They will probably call it the Hilbilly Double Tap Special

It looks like nice work.

The real advantage to this pistol is an unbeatable instantaneous and surgical double tap. The unfortunate thing is that the size and weight of the pistol render it more or less useless. A lot of firearms developmental history brought useful concepts to market in useless configurations, [think history of the revolver] so this might be a first look at something that will be integrated in a useful manner in 25 or 40 years.

If someone put that AN-94/HK G11 style single trigger manipulation, multiple hit capability into a pistol using technology other than merging two automatic pistols side-by side, that would seem to be groundbreaking in a manner of speaking.

Of course that would probably render it by definition full auto (firing two or more rounds with one pull of the trigger. So really I wonder if the ATF would consider this pistol to be full auto also?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a brilliant idea that involves a couple of Glock 17s and a tube of JB Weld…</div></div>

That made me chuckle...

I wonder, did they have to maintain separate triggers, to keep it legal? Cause if it fires more than 1 cartridge per trigger pull would it be classed as a full auto?

Goofy concept near as I can tell.

Dave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PJ BAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Game changer
eek.gif
</div></div>

Yeah. COD with one of these in each fist will never be the same.

I think this could be the dumbest firearm I have ever seen... If you miss with a std 1911, you will still miss with this... Dumb asses. How about you take that extra dough and spend it on range time with an instructor... I don't know any outstanding shooters that are self taught. I think the only shit that is as close to this is shit that they put on reality tv...

That thing is stupider than the double barreled desert eagle in the green hornet. But i would like to see someone try to make a suppressor for it
grin.gif

Cant hit them with one barrel? Add another one. Your odds double.

Did I say 1 barrel?..... Better make it 2.
smile.gif

So "been done before" nobody is going to buy that thing...not with the Tri-Centennial out now...

TRIPLE-.jpg

This is a classic example of just because you can doesn't mean you should!

Im in the boat that its just plain stupid. i laughed so hard when i first saw that

And worse yet...it's made in Italy.

Red jacket could make you one of those.... a little welding here, some duct tape there.....
Seriously...... What were they thinking?

Im sure in a month or so there will be a new show where red jacket takes two perfectly good collector grade M1 rifles and welds them together for super awesomeness.

where will this madness end?
paint up that double barrelled monstrosity with hello kitty motif and send the pics to the gun hating media.... they might buy into it then.... it would be perfect for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Of course that would probably render it by definition full auto (firing two or more rounds with one pull of the trigger. So really I wonder if the ATF would consider this pistol to be full auto also?
</div></div>

It's not illegal or full auto because it has two triggers, two hammers, two mechanisms, etc, like the other guy said. They just share a common slide.

Since your finger is simultaneously pulling two trigger blades, it would be fine.

Otherwise, someone holding two normal 1911s duck taped together and pulling both triggers at the same time with one finger would be "full auto" as well.

Red Jacket has a Military contract for 15,000 of these. You haven't heard about it because the guy behind the tinted glass made Willfy take his mike off.

Can you say.....gay gay gay gamechanga

USELESS...if i want that much .45acp in one gun i will get an STI 2011 and have it in a manageable nice shape

While it is an admirable machining exercise, I fail to see the utility of it as either a target, or fighting firearm.

It would be a royal bitch to try and conceal, heavy as hell, and now that you can buy larger caliber than 45 acp in a 1911 format, there is no tremendous tactical advantage to a double slide 45.

Interesting machine work though.