• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doxy -PEP

JM4590

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2013
Midland,Va
Who can take Doxy-PEP?

Anyone who’s had unprotected sex, had experiences with STIs in the past, or had multiple partners could benefit from Doxy-PEP. While there are no age restrictions, parental consent might be required for minors, just like with STI testing. The pill may be especially useful for gay and bisexual men: According to the CDC, this population makes up a disproportionate amount of STI cases.

The treatment can also help give peace of mind to people who are trying to get pregnant and not using condoms, but still worried about STIs, says Davidov. However, he emphasizes it’s better to have sex with a partner who has tested negative for STIs.

Soooooo. The folks in red…..who are THESE people , any WHY? 😜

1692632756084.png

And I hear God saying, "What the hell was I thinking?"

Who the fuck in their right mind would try to knock a bitch up that might have an STD. "This bitch is a skank, I want to give her a baba"

Does old Davidov even listen to what he is saying.

Not to mention the gays having a disproportionate amount of STI. Real fucking head scratcher right there.

Ah yes, more medicines to cure fag diseases. When is someone going to come out with a cure for the god damn cold sores my mother passed to me as a kid?

AND….AND……it keeping with the stupidness that I first brought in this thread…how about this one 🤔

Someone shared: Chicago lawmaker promotes petition asking gangs to stop shooting during daylight hours
https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/...-crime-violent-democrats-windy-city-illinois-

There is zero hope for the furtherance of the human race…..it has to be aliens breeding these fn idiots in an attempt to take over the planet….

Who can take Doxy-PEP?

Anyone who’s had unprotected sex, had experiences with STIs in the past, or had multiple partners could benefit from Doxy-PEP. While there are no age restrictions, parental consent might be required for minors, just like with STI testing. The pill may be especially useful for gay and bisexual men: According to the CDC, this population makes up a disproportionate amount of STI cases.

The treatment can also help give peace of mind to people who are trying to get pregnant and not using condoms, but still worried about STIs, says Davidov. However, he emphasizes it’s better to have sex with a partner who has tested negative for STIs.

Re, the people in red. There are a number of people in committed heterosexual relationships with/married to a partner with an STI such as herpes, HPV, etc. They don’t want the disease, but want to get pregnant.

You meet “the one” and it just so happens he/she was “the one” for a few others. It happens. How many of you were “pure as the driven snow” on your wedding night?

While the article may say the drug could be especially helpful for gay men, that does not preclude the use by heterosexual couples where one has an STI.

When did we stop calling them sexually transmitted “diseases” and just infections? I must have missed that memo being faithful to my vows.

Reactions: JR_77
1) Sweet!
2) it’s not uncommon for women to want to get knocked up the “natural” way, but not want a relationship. Any dude who agrees to that is an idiot, but the world is full of incels and simps.

Re, the people in red. There are a number of people in committed heterosexual relationships with/married to a partner with an STI such as herpes, HPV, etc. They don’t want the disease, but want to get pregnant.

You meet “the one” and it just so happens he/she was “the one” for a few others. It happens. How many of you were “pure as the driven snow” on your wedding night?

While the article may say the drug could be especially helpful for gay men, that does not preclude the use by heterosexual couples where one has an STI.
Not going to disagree with the premise of your statement here, but further in the article it went on to say that the drug WAS NOT effective against herpes, hiv. So who the hell is knowingly, supposedly, maybe, infected with one of the treatable diseases and is banging to get pregnant. The current numbers of infants born with syphillis is staggering. But I don’t think this is between couples who are known to one another, as I , in my old fashioned view, would think it should be. Isn’t procreating supposed to take place between married couples? Forget I said married….just fn people who know one another intimately? So if you know one another, couldn’t we then surmise that they would know if their intended mother, father, didn’t have the freakin clap or worse? I guess the street sluts are showing up in random bars with random dudes and asking them to bone so they can get knocked up?

Although it is 2023….so I guess there could be some gay men trying to conceive also

Who can take Doxy-PEP?

1) testing for a good percentage of STD’s has been lame since the late 80’s. Think obligate intracellular parasites. 2) Doxycycline is largely effective against these yet 2-6 weeks required in an established case And good luck with that. 3) might be effective within hours after a sketchy encounter, assuming you are clean. 4) works very well with tick borne diseases if taken within 24 hours 5) look at the silver lining you are being handed by the fag-happy medical establishment.