• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FjallJager

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 8, 2010
    Southern Rockies
    I bought 3 Dozier knives, two are improved skinner one is a hunter. I got them all from Arizona Custom Knives. Anyone have words of wisdom. A friend has 9 of them. I am kind of excited, they are the first custom knives I have bought that are actually not meant to sit on a shelf and look pretty.

Last edited:
    I had a Dozier Skinner a while back. One of the sharpest knives I've ever owned! He really does make a nice blade. Congrats on your purchase. Post some pics when you get a chance

Absolutely love my 2 doziers, and my dad and buddy love the ones I gave them. I have a wicked edge sharpener that I use to "return to factory settings". Highly impressed with how sharp I get my doziers with that system. I did 3 deer and a hog this year and now it's resharpened and oiled ready for next season.

Somebody will probably come along that can correct me, but I thought Bob was a member on here an evolution or two before the Scout move.

Hey now.... Watch them fightin words. I have called nobody a liar. Still wanna see those knives though.

Dozier does D2 about as well as anyone. Takes an awesome edge - a little care is needed as it is not stainless, but it's not too big a deal if you don't neglect it.

Ok, figured that out.

Bottom three are Doziers, top three are custom I made, ANZA Boddington and a Pakistani knife I actually really like.