• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

DPMS 260 Rem

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
Painted the 260 today. Was standard AR black now a little more tan. Thoughts?
111.jpg

11.jpg

Re: DPMS 260 Rem

It actually shoots very good. The 120's dont shoot worth a shit but the 140 A-Max shoots very well. It will shoot even better once i get a new trigger. The current trigger is worse than any of the old military rifles i own even the AK.
IMG_0183-1.jpg

IMG_0184-1.jpg

If you're going to spend money on a new trigger, might I suggest a Geissele? They are superb AR triggers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daveog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're going to spend money on a new trigger, might I suggest a Geissele? They are superb AR triggers. </div></div>

I have a Jard trigger in my cart right now but i will take a look at the Geissele. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting is a tan or light green? Also what adaptor is on your pod. </div></div>

The color is tan but it does look kinda green in that pic. But the adapter came with the pod.

+1 on the Geissele also, I have two of them and love em!! Even replaced the one in my SR-25 with it.

+1 on the Geissele, I love the one I have and am replacing my Jard and RR 2 stage when funds allow.

I was hoping u wouldnt notice...... No but really i noticed that after i posted the pic. I sat the scope on there before the paint was dry and didnt want to tighten it down.

paint looks awesome!!! have thought about painting my SASS but can't bring myself to do it! did you Duracoat it? How long did it take to paint?

These guys don't miss a trick on here I was too busy admiring the contrast of paint job to notice the mount was crooked!