• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DPMS .308 bolt carrier

Armed-RN

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2011
Does anyone know where I can get a DPMS style .308 bolt carrier W/O the bolt preferably in chrome at a reasonable price? I've been looking on the net with Google and I can't find anyone that has them in stock. I've heard that Young Manufacturing has been making some but they were over $200 for them.
Thanks

Re: DPMS .308 bolt carrier

OK GoBig, Thanks for the tip, I'll give them a try

I looked at the FA ones and they have the side cocking handle, or are stripped unless you get the whole group. I already have a bolt so am just looking for the carrier. I might give them a call though and see if they will just sell a complete chrome carrier.
Thanks

Dont mean to be off topic, but why the need? Did yours break, or as a replacement for non chrome BCG? Reason is, I have a custom built LR308 1 month old and want to know what I am in for. I have heard too, that FA is the DPMS. and sometimes, if you contact Rainier Arms they have items that they will get rid of, but might not be posted on inventory/product listings. Would not know price though.

I'm doing a new build of two POF/Hogan .308 AR's and have one carrier group and one that has a bolt that came with the barrel from Superior Barrels but I need a carrier for that one. I was over to Rainier Arms the a few weeks ago and they said it would be a while before they got any more in. I will try and call them tomorrow and see if they have any in yet.

I dont know about anything recently, but that has just been my exp. in past. I feel they are pretty good about getting you what you want. I feel the same way about Midwest Industries when trying to track down BCM stuff. BCM doesnt answer the phone, but good email response, but they just dont come off of any product list stuff. Did you have trouble with the DPMS BCG?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angry_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$230 shipped or thereabouts for my Young. </div></div>

When did you pick yours up? Last time I checked, they weren't posted on Y/M's site.

I recently built a DPMS 308 and waited for the longest time for anyone but fulton armory to get some bcgs in and nobody had them. I went ahead and got one from fulton. it worked just fine.

PM Sent on new bolt carrier w/o bolt non chrome