• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

DPMS .308 Classic 20" Handguard Options?

NorthernBorn

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2010
Michigan
I've been at this for a couple of weeks now and I've pretty much come up empty handed and need some help.

I have a DPMS RFLR-C and am having a HELL of a time finding some simple drop in two piece quad rail hand guards for it. I'm not looking to mount a free float rail system on it... Just some simple quad rail handguards to replace the M16 style guards that came on it.

Anyone know of anything?

Re: DPMS .308 Classic 20" Handguard Options?

GG&G makes one.... but dont leave out the option of a full floater.... a full float hand guard and a good aftermarket trigger are probably the two best upgrades that you can make to your gun....they will provide the greatest amount of improvement for the money!