• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle availability

cfulback32

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know of a DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor rifle in stock anywhere for purchase? I have googled and come up empty with all of the dealers I could find.

I called DPMS to ask if they could point me to a distributor or dealer that might have one in stock, but they indicated they would not be able to. They said they didn't know who had what. I also asked if know of any of any being shipped out soon and they said they weren't aware. So really didn't get too far there. They also mentioned if I was to have a dealer special order one it would be around 6 months for delivery.

So, anyone know of a dealer with one in stock or have any other information on availability?

Thanks!

Re: DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle availability

I tried for years to get a DPMS 6.5 mm bore rifle. Eventually I gave up and bought a 308, then had a 260 Remington bolt rifle built.

I couldn't find any either. So I have built two of them from parts! Now I'm glad I didn't find any while looking. It gave me the opportunity to build them exactly like I wanted them.
-Nick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cfulback32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know of a DPMS 6.5 Creedmoor rifle in stock anywhere for purchase? I have googled and come up empty with all of the dealers I could find.

I called DPMS to ask if they could point me to a distributor or dealer that might have one in stock, but they indicated they would not be able to. They said they didn't know who had what. I also asked if know of any of any being shipped out soon and they said they weren't aware. So really didn't get too far there. They also mentioned if I was to have a dealer special order one it would be around 6 months for delivery.

So, anyone know of a dealer with one in stock or have any other information on availability?

Thanks! </div></div>I had one sold it on gun broker last week not enough posts to be able to post it up here

they are harder to find than a needle in a hay stack, after a few weeks of searching around the net, i came to the conclusion the once the barrel in my AR10 is worn out, I'll replace it with a benchmark 6.5 creedmoor.
hope this helps.

OK....I contacted the OP and tossed this by him already.

I need your expert opinion....I have a DPMS 6.5 creedmoor rifle and I am going to sell it...should I sell it as an upper assembly or the whole rifle?

Which is more desirable?

Thanks for any opinions!

I looked quite a bit but I couldnt find one of the DPMS rifles and didnt want to wait the 6 months so like others have mentioned I just build my own from parts and have been very happy with it its the rifle in my signature.

Well, sounds like I'm not the only one having a hard time finding one. I added up the cost to build one with the parts I want versus buying the DPMS rifle, and decided I might as well build what I want anyway.

Placed an order for one of the 22" threaded Krieger 6.5cm barrels last night from Fulton Armory. Once I get everything together and make it to the range I'll report back. I'm hoping for half minute accuracy and over 2700 with factory Hornady 140's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B3dlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I looked quite a bit but I couldnt find one of the DPMS rifles and didnt want to wait the 6 months so like others have mentioned I just build my own from parts and have been very happy with it its the rifle in my signature. </div></div>

Nice rifle! What kind of accuracy and fps are you getting from the 24" criterion?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whole rifle.

If price is right I'm interested.</div></div>

PM sent....