• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Dracos blem barrels on sale!

The few we have seen guys test on here werent doing anything amazing. Id take a cut rifled Rock, Bartlein, Kreiger, etc instead of that Draco blem all day every day...

Well nothing ventured, nothing gained right? ? I bought one over the weekend in 6.5CM for my MSR10 and if it shoots .5-.75 for multiple groups, I'd be super happy. Mainly because I confirmed that they are in fact warranting sub 1-MOA for the life of the barrel. If I manage to shoot it out even once and get replacement, I'll be well ahead of buying standard barrel for about the same amount.

I searched quite a bit on here for Dracos and Straight Jacket barrels in AR platforms but haven't seen a lot of complete reviews. Seems like a lot of people started to post results then stopped... Which could mean its really bad but I'm hoping that with load development, I can give full review of my experience for those that are interested.

Really more of a test of the technology and validity of their claims more than anything but excited just the same.