• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drag bag with Mat

Re: Drag bag with Mat

Yea, but there is a 100 dollar price difference. Kinda on a budget. just dropped 1500 on stock and a scope.

The Blackhawk is a bag that I have had and used extensively for 4 years and it is still fully intact. It will fit a TRG 42 and everything smaller in length and has decent storage, backpack straps and the mat is a great size. The best part is though, is how small the thing folds up when not in use - something the other bags mentioned are simply out-classed on.

Storing bags/cases is the bitch part of having a cool bag/case/mat and the Blackhawk doesn't take up a bunch of room.

I have the eagle model and a friend has a blackhawk. Bothe are nice.

Eagle HSRC is a shooting mat and rifle carrying case, no pockets

TacOps DB has a padded mat that fits in the bottom, big pockets

I have both, and both are well worth there prices, if this is going to be your hobby\game, buy once cry once, but in reality none of us need a DB, and if basic rifle protection is what you want then a Chi Comm 70 dollar DB will do just fine from the car to the range and back to the car

I have the Blackhawk, it's definitely durable and well made. I don't like that it's open all the way across the top, above the scope. If it were used as a true drag bag, I can see it collecting dirt and debris. There isn't any storage other than the hydration pouch either. Really, it's just a soft gun case that folds flat.

That Tac Ops looks pretty bad-ass. I'd go that route if I could have a do over.

A little advice. When you decide what to buy, you may not want to post it on here. I asked about a particular bag/mat, bought one, and gave a review on it only to get bashed later for buying "cheap airsoft junk". That bag is still working great for me today.

thanks for the advice D.

But I went with the eberlestock.

I did not want to spend over 200 on the bag.

Thanks for all the advice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rvphoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the advice D.

But I went with the eberlestock.

I did not want to spend over 200 on the bag.

Thanks for all the advice</div></div>

then look at this..

http://www.galatiinternational.com/product/SM4812O.html
why better then the 1st bag... and it has backpack straps..