• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Dragunov....with a twist.

fluffybunny

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2009
Hertfordshire, UK
The twist ?

It is in "straight pull" for the UK market.

And in .308 !!

Attachments

• Dragunov sitting..jpg
    Dragunov sitting..jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 23
I know the .308 NDM's are tack drivers with match ammo, I wonder what sealing the gas port and making it a straight pull bolt action does for the accuracy of the rifle. At least you don't have to worry about the free floated firing pin and match primers like this, still a shame you guy over there can't easily own a semi auto.

Wish we could get those polymer stocks easily over here in the US. I tried to buy one from Black Horse Arsenal and ended up just getting scammed out of 200$. Took my money, he told me I won't be receiving a stock or a refund. Bastard. Occasionally one pops up on gunbroker, but they want a stupid amount like 500$ for one.

Last edited:
Try Oleg at FSU Connections - tell him Brian sent you. Sure he can get the stocks for you.

ITAR?

Try getting US companies to export stocks/handguards/buttstocks....not even 70+ yaer old milsurp items.

I'm sure it works the other way too......?

PS...Nice rifle!!

Last edited:
ITAR?
Try getting US companies to export stocks/handguards/buttstocks....not even 70+ yaer old milsurp items.
I'm sure it works the other way too......?
PS...Nice rifle!!

When importing "iffy" stuff, you win some, you lose some.
A reputable dealer will make it right.