• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dreaded Covid

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    Well, the wife popped positive last night, and now one of the twins is positive and running a fever.

Going to be fun. The other baby/myself are doing okay as of now. 50/50 we get it.

• Sad
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Already on top of it, thank you. i may even have some ivermectin here.
    There are some other treatments out now, I'll have to find my emails from the local CDC and Orange County Health Department sent.

If you meet criteria they'll do the IV something. Works good. We had some patients recently do it and are totally fine, they were crazy compromised .

You'll be fine, just down for a week or so, depending

Reactions: TheBigCountry
    Keep zinc intake at 40mg a day for adults, never more than 40mg. Quercetin and ivermectin for treatment and prophylactic. Marik Protocol:

Marik-Protocol.png

Good luck to you and yours man. I am part of the "club" now as well LOL... Took 3 days to clear up. Ivermectin and quercetin did a hell of a job shortening the duration.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
    We are going through it again.

I didn’t get it the first time it when through our house before we got the Vax, she did. Got the Vax (because the wife said so even though I was against it and I never got COvID. Vax was fine. Got the booster. That kicked my ass.

Just got COvID. She has Covid and it’s kicking her behind. Glad the Jab has paid off so well.

Just talked to a buddy. He and his wife got the jab and two boosters, and they are currently sick with Covid.

• Sad
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    If you got the Vaxx and the booster, chances are you are very susceptible to getting the current strain going around.

This was a well known issue from years ago when they first started trying to develop a vaccine for the SARS and found out that any vaccines made you more likely to get infected with a new strain, but when SARS-COVID-19 came out, well apparently all those issues were "forgotten".

The good news is that for most folks they feel really bad for 3 days and then start getting better.

Reactions: Mwalex
    Haters are going to hate but fact is my entire family took ivermectin . Worked LIKE A miracle. Even my 84 yo grandma was amazed at how fast she felt better. Long story short. Vaccinated family member was sick (Cant have Covid because I’m vaccinated.”)LOL. He gave us all the wuflu. My mom was the only holdout that refused the horse medicine. FACT she ended up so sick she though she was going to die . Took her over 5 weeks to kick it. I don’t care what anyone thinks.I know for a FACT that it works and have used it myself.
    Get some ivermectin and you’re entire family will be gtg. Wether the “horse paste” or pills it all works . VitamjnD and zinc etc … are good preventative measures but once you have wuflu it’s time for Ivermectin .

I did daily 1-hour workouts at home during my isolation period and got through fine.

Hope the family gets better quick. (start sarcasm font) Everyone that gets the rona should start a new thread about it. Maybe a whole new subforum for "I got the rona" threads.

my family and I are active, drinks lots of milk etc etc and no issues (not looking to jinx it)

The sooner people acclimate to the fact that this is a low virulence seasonal coronavirus like all other coronaviruses the better (even more so now than early on because all vuiruses weaken with successive strains). There is no point in even testing specifically for the Covid 19 strain. In my locale the vaccinated both contract it more often and have worse symptoms than the pure bloods....seat of the pants observation from everone I know and encounters with 35-40 people a day in my office. I also totally agree that Ivermectin taken early in therapuedic doses is very good at making it go away much faster......that goes for any viral malady but especially the coronavirus varieties.

Reactions: Redmanss