• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drinking piss by proxy ?

I guess for some folks the USA turning into a 3rd world disease ridden swamp isn't coming fast enough so they want to donate some human filth to help speed it up.

Perhaps for those folks, they should be shown by personal experience what happens when you eat food contaminated with diseased human waste....

Trying to think of what could have caused the lack of morality...
Easy fix, find a homeless man and have him do same and they get to consume
their prank.

R

People wonder why I'm starting to take off the tops and check for seals before I buy stuff in the supermarket.

Reactions: TACC
Just when I start to think that people cannot slide further down the rabbit hole something happens to prove me wrong. We have pushed back against Darwinism for far too long. Time to let nature run its course with these animals.

I've never understood the motivation behind some folks misusing human waste products.
Perhaps they have devolved a bit and are getting back to the apes throwing dung stage?

Wondering what’s going on at fast food joints. Just saying.

Gunfighter...I read the article and as far as I can tell they only have video of some lady leaving the store, I assume identified by her accuser. From my understanding, there is no video of the act, just one Walmart employee's accusation.

I've never understood the motivation behind some folks misusing human waste products.
Perhaps they have devolved a bit and are getting back to the apes throwing dung stage?

I have a solution. Send them to me, I can break them of this shit. I've got lots of disgusting "jobs" I could put them to doing.
Hand shoveling course screenings, hand shoveling fine screenings, hand shoveling "grit'. "Crazy Old Joe's" personal sample collector, "Nope, you don't need gloves...get it with your hands."
"I need you to get down in there and scrub those filters off REAL GOOD now...no, you don't need boots, those Birkenstocks will be fine."

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Some things are hard to find elsewhere. We go for Sabrett Red Onions for hot dogs.

OK

However, you can get red onions in many places...just in case you didn't realize that.....:)

And who eats hot dogs??? You know what goes in there?

I have not eaten out for a long time, an don't plan on changing that pattern anytime soon. People who eat out need to start worrying a little,...

There's really only 2 rules to remember when eating out for fast food:

1. If your order is wrong, just accept it and NEVER return your food.

2. If you're a cop, don't wear your uniform. If you're a cop and you're not wearing your uniform, don't go to a place where you're already known to be a cop.

^ Breaking any of those rules will ensure you have something "special" added to your food.

Reactions: TACC
OK

However, you can get red onions in many places...just in case you didn't realize that.....:)

And who eats hot dogs??? You know what goes in there?

Maybe you can where you are. Not here. And as far as hot dogs, mind your own trough, Streebeck.

My last corona was about 15 yrs ago. Having a beer with dad on the tailgate. I offered him a corona and he said no thanks. I asked if he didn’t like corona and his reply was “You know the Mexicans piss in that”. I didn’t have to think about that too long.

It does say corona extra

Hidden Truths in advertising?

main-qimg-fc2f2e24537afe5df47fdbcfce6c05c5

These people are just flat out whack jobs, that do not belong in a civilized society.