• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Drop in triggers

Dementa

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
Who makes the best drop in trigger with a 3 pound pull for the S&W M&P 15/22

Re: Drop in triggers

Are you asking about modular triggers? The Timneys will get you close to 3 lbs. but you might get some light firing pin strikes.

I use the Wilson Combat TR-TTU. They start out at 4-4.5 lbs. but lighten up with use. I have a couple that are 3.75 lbs.

I've never had a light strike with my Wilson Combat-equipped MP15-22s.

Hey Thanks, I have been also looking at the CMC aswell.

Also have the Wilson TTU in my MP15-22. Beats the hell out of the stock trigger.

Bought 2 of them from Midway using their coupon codes which was the cheapest I could find.

Caution with "drop-in" AR15 triggers on a rimfire - you will probably end up with split rims from the firing pin.

I run a RR two-stage in my M&P15-22, but use the original springs with no problem. A buddy used a the same trigger, but did not change springs - he's splitting rims with the firing pin and having ejection issues. I'm sure it's not too good for the FP.

Kevin