• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DSG ARMS gets it....Special Instructions.

-=boone=-

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Charleston, WV
monkey.jpg

Re: DSG ARMS gets it....

For those going wtf? Under special instructions when placing a order I wrote, "draw a picture of a monkey punching a shark on the box".

awesome

LMAO! DSG is GTG. If not for their customer service, definitely for the monkey.

DSG is Def. GTG ive order many things from them.

Great now I'm going to have to see if they will do that on my next order. Good bunch of people at dsg. When I'm looking for anything I always check them out first.

Along the same lines I got a "rudolph" nose from BigDogSteel when I ordered (has to do with paypal comments/note) my first steel awhile back. Ryan can chime in on that one.

DSG is good people..I hate paying that Texas sales tax, but it's handy to have them so close. Got some great sales.

Wait till yall see the next one I have comming. Hats off to DSG Arms for taking the time to make us laugh.

Every sale with them in the past has been excellent, but now I need to utilize their special instructions on the next order.