• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms DT MDRX for Sale 308, 223, 300B

ifly4vamerica

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2019
Going to sell my MDRX, it has all three conversion kits, both handguards and a jard trigger.
Asking 2600 for all of it.

Forgot to add, I am not interested in trading. I go though stages and just need to clean a bunch of stuff I don't use out.

Attachments

• IMG_20200217_091441.jpg
    IMG_20200217_091441.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Bought it around 4 months ago, got the 308 and the 223 conversions right away. I have only had the 300 blackout for about a month. It cycles fine with all ammo I tried in it unsuppressed, I haven't tried it suppressed yet however.

I tried to like it but it's just not my style.

Reactions: 65x55guy
I have a couple I like, I had visions of this being easy to swap calibers, the 300blk is a pain in the butt. Not that hard but not as easy as the colt 901 to change. So I bought one of those. Plus I don't like the way it cycles, it feels clunky to me. But from the number of PM's I have had apparently people love these things.

Reactions: netranger6
I'll take the MDRX, conversions and accessories per our PM's