• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD DT SRS A1 / covert

PlinkIt

GunNut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
Desert tech SRS A1 with both covert and full length handguards
Covert 308 DT barrel threaded to 5/8-24
RRS arca rail
34mm 30moa DT mount with new screws still in pack
handguard tool
One of each size short action mag
Bag of extra DT rails for the handguards
Also have the seekonk torque wrench

3500 from me to your FFL

IMG_20210226_165430.jpg
IMG_20210226_165449.jpg

Rifle is used but in great shape, and shoots FGMM better than anything else I currently own
ONLY reason I'm selling is to try an AI (hopefully I don't regret this...)

I have two of these systems - this is a great deal. Someone better buy this before I add a third. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: PlinkIt
Would you sell the RRS rail, and/or the 10 round magazine?

Boo!! Keep it together. This is officially a group sanctioned sale. In fact, offer this man more money then he is asking for!!!

Just kidding.

• Haha
Why is this not sold!!!???

I have no idea how this isn’t sold. Great deal OP, GLWS
Don't know myself either guys
Guess I'm just not catching folks with cash in hand?... Thought it was a very complete package at a good price...

This will take the a2 shank correct
To my understanding yes

Each newer version of the barrel shank works with the older rifles, but possibly not the other way around. So A2 should work with A2, A1 or original. A1 should work with A1 or original. Original only works with original...

I won't swear that to be right, but that's my understanding of it

Would you sell the RRS rail, and/or the 10 round magazine?
I've gotten a few messages about splitting up various pieces, but I honestly have ZERO interest in splitting this up

I'm still on the fence about selling this one as it is, and want to keep it together in case I keep the rifle

Boo!! Keep it together. This is officially a group sanctioned sale. In fact, offer this man more money then he is asking for!!!

Just kidding.
Lol, I like the way you think

Last edited:
Bump for a hell of a deal! If anyone looking at this is new to the Desert Tech platform....while the A2 has very minor improvements, it's not enough to pass up a deal on an A1. And this is that deal you should be jumping on!

Bump for a hell of a deal! If anyone looking at this is new to the Desert Tech platform....while the A2 has very minor improvements, it's not enough to pass up a deal on an A1. And this is that deal you should be jumping on!
This platform is ideal. I have two because one is a covert, different generations. They both shoot much better than I could ever fully take advantage of. This guys deal comes with everything you would ever need. Those rings alone are worth $300-400 from DT. I believe he's including the torque wrench ($200-$250) to get precise seating of any new barrels.

Any buyer should be able to pick up new caliber conversions on here for $700-1200 depending on barrel life/caliber. Again, why is this not sold? One of you Biden supporters has to be itchy to pre-spend their stimulus. My children are going to have to pay that debt one way or another, might as well fund a great deal like this.

If only I had the funds!!!! I have an A1, would love to add another one to the stable! This is a great deal on a fantastic system. I am amazed this is still here. I haven’t “watched” the tread because I don’t need the temptation.....

Somebody did just remind me that the muzzle device is my suppressor mount, and I would prefer to keep that unless it just makes or breaks the sale for someone

It's a SAS TOMB mount

I will gladly put a thread protector or different muzzle device on it for shipping

Reactions: eyezon
Haha @PlinkIt!!! Yes, you made me look again. Sadly I haven’t built back my toy fund yet so it is a dangerous temptation that I must avoid!!

Somebody did just remind me that the muzzle device is my suppressor mount, and I would prefer to keep that unless it just makes or breaks the sale for someone

It's a SAS TOMB mount

I will gladly put a thread protector or different muzzle device on it for shipping
Buy this TODAY from Plinkit (and let the man keep his muzzle) and I'll throw in a factory one prong DT break for the SRS. You just pay shipping!

Boom - this is officially a group sale!

I'm really trying folks... no one wants a free brake???? A few hours left.

Sorry Plinkit - I thought I would sauce up your incredible deal. I am truly shocked this is not sold...

I want this and I'm a lefty with an A1 in the safe. Someone please buy this before I decide my 10 year old needs one.

I want this and I'm a lefty with an A1 in the safe. Someone please buy this before I decide my 10 year old needs one.
Your future 10 year old son is going to need one. Inflation is real my friend, have you bought a bag of Cheetos lately? All that air and very little Cheetos... that's stealth inflation.

Sorry Plinkit - I thought I would sauce up your incredible deal. I am truly shocked this is not sold...
I appreciate you trying
I'm not sure what's up... Figured that was a pretty complete set up for a good price... All you really need is a scope and you are good to go
Dad of the year! Wish I had a SRS when I was 10!

Bump it back up

Don't mind splitting the package to multiple buyers at all as long as the entire kit is sold

Someone did ask me about the black on the grip. It's just a couple heavy rubber bands to give the grip some sticky texture

Bump for a solid seller/solid dude!

If this is available in 30 days I’ll take it bro. Tomorrow is my rights restoration eval.
Wish me luck!
That's awesome! Absolutely hoping it goes in your favor!

ETA: I'm going to mark this one Sold pending judgement for Eliteuas!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eliteuas
Just an update, EVAL passed with flying colors. Waiting on seeing the judge now, but everything looks like its going to work out in my favor. still have another 60 days to go or so.... Maybe faster but I can't guarantee it. While PlinkIT will hold it for me because he's as stand up as they come, ld like to post up here that if someone else wants it go ahead and grab it, with that being said @PlinkIt if its still around when I can buy it I will brother, you already know that.
Cheers & Regards
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS
Glad it's moving along on getting your rights back!

Glad to hold it if it's what you want for your first rifle getting back into it, but up to you either way...

• Love
Reactions: Eliteuas