• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DTA SRS Covert Rifle VS. Nemesis ArmsTactical 308

Re: DTA SRS Covert Rifle VS. Nemesis ArmsTactical 308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Overlooked it Mouse :)
But it is limited to 300m ? </div></div>

No, that's the quoted maximum effective range with subsonic ammo which is quite impressive. With full power loads it can probably score 1000 yard hits with the right load.

This post became quite an eye opener. I was intrigued by what the heck the Nemesis even was this is the first I have heard of it. I'm familiar with DTA and their different platforms which I'm impressed with. I'm saving my pennies for an SRS. The Nemesis does look pretty cool and I'm assuming it performs well. I will say this though everyone is going to have criticism towards certain rifles, different strokes for different folks. If the Nemesis is as good as you say it is it will create it's own buzz and value on the back of its own performance. I don't like the mud slinging towards DTA like others have stated. Let your rifle do the talking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is DTA widely used by law enforcement or the military. Have they won any major contracts ? </div></div>

Yes the SRS Covert is used by many law enforcement agencies and continues to gain momentum. The SRS has won foreign military contracts too but is still very early in the platforms life to be judged on its military adoption as most military contracts take between 2-5 years to close and for a company that is going on it's fifth year of existence it's an unreasonable comparison. Time will tell the truth in the military arena for those who are patient.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr90</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is DTA widely used by law enforcement or the military. Have they won any major contracts ? </div></div>

Yes the SRS Covert is used by many law enforcement agencies and continues to gain momentum. The SRS has won foreign military contracts too but is still very early in the platforms life to be judged on its military adoption as most military contracts take between 2-5 years to close and for a company that is going on it's fifth year of existence it's an unreasonable comparison. Time will tell the truth in the military arena for those who are patient. </div></div>

Thx. I wasn't judging, just curious.