• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms DTA SRS covert system, lots of stuff

lanwickum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2004
Middle of nowere, MT
DTA SRS A1 covert for sale. With multi barrels and bolt heads. 308 covert barrel, 7WSM, 6.5 creedmore, 338 lapua. all 3 caliber bolt heads, 308 bolt, WSM bolt. Atlas bipod. APA brakes. DTA 338 Ti suppressor. Seekonk 68inlb torque wrench. S&B PMII scope 5-25x. DTA scope mount 30moa 34mm. DTA covert bag. Get more pic posted as I have time.

Also have 100rnd box Lapua brand 338 lapua brass new and sealed $200
2 100rnd boxes of 6.5 creed alpha brass, new $80 each

Link to the scope for those interested.

price list with all parts listed

I will modify list as things get sold. Thank you
If I told you I sold it to you and and you don't see your name on the list, please let me know. List may take a few minutes to update.

A note on the suppressor sale. It is on form 4. This means if you are out of state I have to do a transfer to a class 3 FFL. Then that dealer has to transfer it to you. This means 2 tax stamps and 2 background checks. Likely a transfer fee from dealer also. So $400 in tax stamps, up to 2 years wait (2 background checks with the 2 transfers) and a transfer fee.
Would really work best if you are in Montana then we can just do some paper work with one tax stamp and background check and get it transferred to the new owner. If I am wrong, please correct me. Got this from my class 3 dealer today.

DTA SRS.jpg

Last edited:
Sent ya a pm interested in whole thing or parts. If someone buys package I’m interesfed in scope, 338 barrel, 6.5 barrel, bolts, mags , wrench.

I’ll take torque wrench if they don’t want it. Price?

Just got in to a few pms on this. Give me a few hours to work out price on package deal. If that doesn't work I'll start to price things out separate.

I missed a pile of stuff adding up price. I need to change the price a bit, sorry. Hundreds of dollars in stuff.

Last edited:

Here is a link to my price list in excel. New prices listed for comparison.

My total package price is $13,150 after going through this whole list. I will edit original post with link to price list. I will sell package first. I will throw in some warner tool bullets. 1 box of 338 256grn and 1 box .284 151grn

Went back through my list looking for sale prices and prices things are being sold at. $12,000 package price now. Can't really go any lower unless you find some price examples to deal with.

parting it out and going down the list. Modifying my excel list as I sell things. Hope I don't miss anyone.
If I missed you on the list please let me know so I don't sell it someone else.

Last edited:
A note on the suppressor sale. It is on form 4. This means if you are out of state I have to do a transfer to a class 3 FFL. Then that dealer has to sell it to you. This means 2 tax stamps and 2 checks. Likely a transfer fee from dealer also. So $400 in tax stamps, up to 2 years wait (2 background checks with the 2 transfers)

Would really work best if you are in Montana then we can just do some paper work with one tax stamp and background check and get it transferred to the new owner. If I am wrong, please correct me. Got this from my class 3 dealer today.

The suppressor transfers from you to an out of state dealer on a form 3. Its usually quick. Like 6 weeks at most even by paper form. It is usually quite fast. There are no background checks on this.

Then it transfers to their dealer to them in a form 4. Thats the slow one.

Ive done quite a few of these personally. Im not guessing.

Seconds on the case

Thanks for the info Jack.

Missed the case. It is sold. About three or four times by now. Must be priced low? Or just because it is not made anymore that I know of?

Whats left?
All barrels
new style bolt comes with one head
308 and 338 bolt heads
suppressor
scope
AAD covers and throw
brass
brakes

check the excel list for more details

Last edited:
Whats left?
All barrels
bolt comes with one head
308 and 338 bolt heads
suppressor
scope
AAD scope covers and throw
brass
all brakes

check the excel list for more details

Here are the brakes still for sale. The APA fat bastards are gen 2. Black is for up to .284. Stainless is up to .338. All the DTA brakes have threads for the DTAti suppressor. All the DTA brakes will work up to 338 at minimum. DTA brakes come with some shims. APA do not need shims or special machining to time onto barrel. That is what makes APA Gen2 special. APA are $110 each. DTA 2 sections are $100 each. The one section was on my 308 covert barrel and $50 without a thread protector. Unless I find one for it I will put it on. I don't believe it ever had one.

Brakes.jpg

Any ring marks on the scope? If so a picture of them would be nice. New to S&B the windage is in cm. Five hash marks between the numbers. Is that 1 cm per click. Please advise if you don't mind. Very interested in the scope with caps and level.

Just wondering whats the round count on your 7 wsm barrel?