• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos DTA SRS

Re: DTA SRS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Abiel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it shoots very well. under 1/2 moa @ 100yrds </div></div>

+1

mine shoots that all day long! Great rifle, it is now my favorite... for now.
smile.gif

I've always liked the looks and compact size of these rifles but I'm wondering how awkward it is to work the bolt with the bullpup design? I've always wanted to shoot one and find out first hand.

Nice piece!

if your in the houston area your more then welcome to come meet me at the range and ill let you check it out

Pabs- At first it is a little bit different because your so used to going straight up off your grip, but with the DTA you have to reach back slightly. really its just retraining you motion off you grip. I love mine Its a great shooter. I'm just shooting the 338 Lapua right now but I'm looking forward to getting the 260 conversion when it comes out. (That way I don't have to spend an arm and leg every time I go to the range)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Bayou Rifles range in Juliff. </div></div>

thats exactly where its at

Love to see it in person, but I live in Kemah and PSC can take me 45 minutes to get to, looks like double for for Juliff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cvedrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love to see it in person, but I live in Kemah and PSC can take me 45 minutes to get to, looks like double for for Juliff. </div></div>
yeah come check it out. i just recently got the rifle and only shot it 1 time. i should be back in the states next week and was hoping to go to the range the following weekend, so if you have time come by and check it out.

So the latest batch are using a spherical bolt knob?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the latest batch are using a spherical bolt knob? </div></div>
i assume so