• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Dual Glocks over ammo, delicious...

Re: Dual Glocks over ammo, delicious...

Now all you need to do is photoshop out those ugly black pistols and add a few 1911s and it would be beautiful.

jk
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now all you need to do is photoshop out those ugly black pistols and add a few 1911s and it would be beautiful.

jk
wink.gif
</div></div>

Something like this?

Dan Wesson 1911

A "100 years of service" Colt series 70 is next up in the studio. I think you'll like that one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love the 17L's. I had a tough time deciding between that and the 34. I hope you enjoy them! </div></div>

Taking them to the range this weekend with the dueling tree! When you've got identical guns, the loser has no excuses...

very nice! If you need someone to take care of all that ammo, let me know, i'm ready and willing! Cool pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kanej</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much ammo is that? </div></div>

1500 rounds.

Its going to be a pain in the ass to put the ammo back into the 50rd packs
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lwrkeysfisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One problem---you still have bullets in all that brass. </div></div>

That issue is being addressed this weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VjjR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how long is the barrel on those? </div></div>

6"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLDTYLRY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its going to be a pain in the ass to put the ammo back into the 50rd packs
smile.gif
</div></div>

Dumped it all into an ammo can...

enought ammo right LoL