• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Dualing Guns

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
I had a chance to bring my Noveske N6 out to compare it to our M110s. It shot just as good if not better, (could be due to the F1 vrs the Mk4 3-10s too). I also got many compliments on how quit my can was compared to our KAC's; I'm running a Gemtech HVT QD. I had many first round hits, longest shot was a full size buffalo at 1,130 yards. I was on after three shots (damn wind). My Android shooter app was right on with a 12.9 mil elevation calculation.

Re: Dualing Guns

yeah i am not impressed at all with the m110, had a chance to buy one but instead built my version with a GAP barrel, I am a LOT happier. great pic.

Re: Dualing Guns

I'm using the Shooter app; best $10.00 I've ever spent. I really appreciate all the compliments.

And now, as the service life of our M110s comes to an end, we are T&Eing the 16 inch SR25 EMCs. They shot great, and their is a big difference in weight... obviously. At $5 grand a gun (I don't know what government pricing would be), before the suppressor or glass, I am appalled that we would even consider such a purchase when our government is on the verge of bankruptcy.

For $6,300 retail (government pricing would be much less) we could get Larue OBRs, Nightforce scopes, and Surefire suppressors. IMHO, this would be a far superior setup and would cost half the price of the EMCs with Leupolds and the KAC cans. We all have to do our part to save America... Right?