• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Duck Dynasty

Re: Duck Dynasty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: @krisjensen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The turkey hunting scene was the best. "My left or your left?" You gotta love Si. </div></div>

Bwahahahahh and the basketball scene. You're right Si is hilarious.

One of the few shows on TV worth a damn, I love 'em. That is the way I'd be if I were loaded with cash.

I just discovered this gem a couple of weeks ago. My wife HATES it, but I can't stop laughing at these yahoos. The dad teaching his grandson about sex by using crawfish was too funny. Best show on TV, right now.

I sure hope there is another season of this. It is funny as hell. Pretty sure it is staged, but I don't care.. it really is worth checking out. Cant believe the prices on some of those calls though.. $120 seriously?

My and my sons new favorite show. They are funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bd1023</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many here knew about Phil's football years?

Phil Robertson

</div></div>

I did know that....but I have a big red beard and have been watching his videos way before anybody knew who Phil was or who made the Duck Commander calls. We used to laugh about how we would fit in his videos...all of us wading the swamp with big beards, lots of Copenhagen and duck fever. Unlike the reality show portrays he is a smart man and a shrewd businessman......helluva a duck slayer,too. "Cut 'em boys....now that is skillet shootin'"

Discovered the show around thanksgiving, watchin TV at my mom's house.

Never heard of it before, since I don't have cable... I love it though!

Hey, Great family show, good lighthearted fun

Im with ggmanning. Ive watched every duck commander movie made. I have the art of killing ducks on VHS and still watch it.

Its a good show thats not full of crap like the other shows on mainstream TV. Cant wait for the new season.

Squirrel brains make you smart!

Its a great show Jack!

My all time favorite....When my daughter went on her first date, Hey there was no funny business because the watchfull eyes of yours truely...thats me was in the back seat.

Another good one was....Hey Jack, I just turned my head and sang a love song.

The show is great, one of the few shows on today's tv we can sit Dow and watch as a family.

It's both physical and mentaphysicaly!!!!

They need to made more tv like this.I miss the days where the entire family could watch something together.These people funny as hell.

I missed the first season entirely and only saw an episode because they were having a marathon. I am HOOKED. The show is hilarious hillbilly fun. It's probably my favorite show right now. Si cracks me up whenever he opens his mouth.

I shaved my beard because of this show! I love the show but after it came out everyone thought I was a duck dynasty "poser"

Yea I like it a whole bunch,my son went down there a few weeks ago and got a tour on sat.
He said it was pretty cool.
Ron

Nobody mentioned the Christmas special by far some of the funniest moments. My chick has a I love SI shirt. We don't miss a show.

Wife and I both love it. Even got my folks into it. My folks were extremely impressed with the family meal and prayer at the end but were cracking up the whole way through it. Good wholesome TV that will have you cracking up for a half hour a week.

Has to be my favorite show right now. makes me want to move to Louisiana. I do have to say the the 1 hour season finally wasn't as good as i thought that it would be.

I read their book that Kory and Willie put out. It's a good read. I believe their success is based on their values. I think the core of America really enjoys their show. It's a family show with a great message. ( it's not sand-trash with big asses banging rappers while married to basketball players)

Check out their book if you like the show

Duck Dynasty

why is this show so popular?
Have you ever watched it? I find it entertaining and it's nice to have a show about people that actually focus on good values and family.

ETA: just realized you've been posting stuff like this in all the theater threads and you just joined earlier today and have a higher post count than I. Congrats.

Have you ever watched it? I find it entertaining and it's nice to have a show about people that actually focus on good values and family.

ETA: just realized you've been posting stuff like this in all the theater threads and you just joined earlier today and have a higher post count than I. Congrats.

I was wondering why all these movie titles from last year kept popping up on new post link. My god,this guy must have alot of cool crap for sale.lol.