• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Dude got owned.

That kinda stuff can ruin your whole day.

I've been thinking about this. Question......if this guy had been wearing a currently issued USGI kevlar helmet would he have been ok? Judging by the location of the wound it looks like the round might have just glanced off, or would the bullet have just gone straight through? Thoughts anyone?

If I was the guy shooting at him I'd be thinking about the game Wack-a-mole.

I've been thinking about this. Question......if this guy had been wearing a currently issued USGI kevlar helmet would he have been ok? Judging by the location of the wound it looks like the round might have just glanced off, or would the bullet have just gone straight through? Thoughts anyone?

one of my Platoon leaders took a round on the same trajectory from less than 100 meters while wearing his MICH helmet, that round went through the first few layers of kevlar, then drove up and got wedged between two layers right above the top of his head. sprained all of his neck musles, but he's alive and well

There was a LT. in grenada that took a 7.62x39 round in his than new issued kevlar helmet, did not penetrate but it broke his neck. {as reported to me by a buddy that was standing near by}

another one bites the dust. I may be morbid, and/or callous, but I don't have a problem with seeing the bad guys die. That's their job, right? Helps when they do it well.

Die, that is.

So that WE may live!

This dude may have been ok if that a-hole on AR15 had only traded him the low scope rings instead of the extra high carry handle rings...