• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Dumbass thieves

dtask

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2009
Utah
I had just sat down at my desk to surf the 'net a bit when I heard a decent bang outside. I opened my blinds to see a white truck going one way and my flat bed trailer going the other.

As the would be thieves were backing up to my trailer to jack it, they misjudged the distance and hit the trailer off it's stops and sent it down the street.

I have a heavy duty hitch lock on it, so they would have been SOL anyway or at least it would have taken them some time to get it off and I would have heard them being that I was literally 30 feet from where it was parked.

Depth perception > dumbass thieves.

Re: Dumbass thieves

Thieves are the scum of society. I hate how some people think they are entitled to something i had to work hard and long for.

you sure they didnt just accidently hit it and then said oh shit when they saw it rolling down the street and took off?

either way theyre jack asses.

the only way i could see a theif attempting to steal a trailor with a hitch lock would be if they had short chains with hooks on both ends ready to go. just hook em up let the hitch hang on them and go.

Judging by the way the got the hell outta there, I'm thinking that they didn't just bump it parking.
smile.gif

It was dark and I do have chains on the trailer, so maybe that was their plan all along. I did just realize when I went out there a second ago that they stole the adapter off the straight line trailer plug, so they were out of their truck at one point.

Wow, and you know what? Now that I think about it, for them to have hit it, they would have had to of raised it up to latch it (or at least try).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Marsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where'd you hide the bodies??
whistle.gif
</div></div>

+1 on that!!