• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

dumbass tries to cut off his own dick

Re: dumbass tries to cut off his own dick

Look up the "BME Pain Olympics". Makes this sound like amateur hour.

WARNING: It is some seriously fucked up shit!

WARNING #2: I do not recommend watching it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That takes some balls... </div></div>

not for long.....

On a serious note though this seems to be a legitimate disorder. It would be hell, I should think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Dont </span> </span> Look up the "BME Pain Olympics". Makes this sound like armature hour.

WARNING: <span style="color: #FF0000"> It is some seriously fucked up shit!</span>

WARNING #2: I do not recommend watching it. </div></div>

Fixed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look up the "BME Pain Olympics". Makes this sound like armature hour.

And why do you know about this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look up the "BME Pain Olympics". Makes this sound like armature hour.

And why do you know about this?</div></div>

Joe Rogan mentioned it in a video and I made the mistake of looking it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Dont </span> </span> Look up the "BME Pain Olympics". Makes this sound like armature hour.

WARNING: <span style="color: #FF0000"> It is some seriously fucked up shit!</span>

Fixed it.</div></div>

Thank you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The<span style="font-style: italic"> father-of-two, supported by daughter Jodie, 21,</span> now takes a cocktail of drugs to suppress male hormones </div></div>

Yeah, heck of a dad. Supported by his daughter, gets drunk on daughter's dime, get's nads shriveled on daughter's (or gov) dime, takes up valuable emergency and OR space for being a dumb ass, about to get surgery to cut and stuff... on whose dime?

Yeah, I reallllly want to have the EU tell us how to stuff since they're obviously so friggin good at it themselves.

My wife treated someone like this in the ER a few years back....got halfway through the job before calling 911.

<span style="font-style: italic">"I had a few beers, looked down and thought 'that shouldn't be there' so I got a Stanley knife out of my toolbox and just started hacking away."</span>

I'm surprised he isn't trying to sue the beer company that got him drunk enough to do this moronic act or Stanley for selling products can be potentially hazardous to his penis.

The best past was his statement of: <span style="font-style: italic">"I realise now how dangerous it was to try to give myself a DIY sex change"</span>

That <span style="text-decoration: line-through">man</span> <span style="text-decoration: line-through">woman</span> he-she is truly an idiot.