• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Duplicate

20Incher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
Westchester
Newb here ,Myself and a friend split a Dillon 550, 9mm .223 and .308.Need to buy some supplies .Where's the best place to buy.

Re: Duplicate

Go to brianenos.com if you need new supplies. Otherwise, try the for sale sections to see what you can find.

If it is components you need, try powder valley. They usually have the best selection of stuff. Otherwise, midway has a lot of stuff too, but they are out of stock on powder and primers often.

I make a deliberate decision to purchase my handloading components locally.

My local dealer has what I need on the shelf, or can have it for me in a week. I don't need to worry about shipping costs, hazmats, or anything beyond availability. If anybody else can get something, my dealer pretty much can too.

Meanwhile, I help him stay in business, so when I need him, he's still there.

I really prefer to do business with someone whom I can look in the eye, and shake hands with from time to time.

Greg