• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Durham announcement pending... about 10 minutes from now????

I don't know that much about him other than he talks a good game when he's a guest on Laura Ingraham.

I have my doubts about her recently too when she protects Barr and makes out like he's some kind of commie slayer when the fucker hasn't done shit.

That is not true! I saw AG Barr play the bagpipes on TV! That was really something!

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Apparently he is now looking into the Clinton Foundation; that rabbit hole is deeper than the Russia one... See the results in 2024, provided Big T is re-elected.

I liked it when he unloaded on the House during their sham impeachment, thats what I remember him by.

Hopefully Jim Jordon and Ted Cruz will get some. No excuse why not, it's a target rich environment.

They all make a lot of noise, Trey Gowdy was the biggest yapper of them all, but they get nothing accomplished.

This should tell you that come November, we will be a Marxist Totalitarian Police State. Except that they don't want our police. They want their police. Get ready to board the cattle cars and face mass graves.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Apparently the delay is to not influence the election?

If that is the case there is likely damning information inside but nothing anyone is expected to go to prison for.
what obama and the swamp did to trump was specifically designed to effect the 2016 election and beyond. why such concern about this one?

Sorry but this entire "hold them accountable" is a slow stroke job without the happy ending.
Looking more like, we want to pretend we'll do something because election.

R
Bingo!

You guys keep waiting on all this Q shit like it's meaningful. There's no secret conspiracy involving the entirety of the 'good guys' in our government to get rid of all the 'bad guys'. Soon Q will go with all the "vote for Trump PATRIOTS!" shit, he'll get re-elected, and the same nothingness will continue, and when Trump terms out Q will come out with some 'we tried and failed, sorry' shit.

Y1 & Y2 - OK, got it. Lots of good info on the past, lots of good info on connections and potential shenanigans in the current. Y3 no real progress, only vague mentions of ending the FED (the source / cause / reason for all tyranny). Today? Laughable. No real effort to do something about voter fraud (that the Q story said they knew all about); the "1000's of sealed indictments" are still sealed and sitting; no real effort against the FED, debt is up another $6.6 trillion; Weiner lap top and Hillary's emails (selling out of America + crimes against children) has been forgotten; Seth Rich + Crowdstrike + DNC hack - all forgotten; Barry and his shadow presidency, forgotten; many of the same turds (L. Graham for example) still swimming in the bowl and doing nothing...Barr (who like Mueller, is nothing but a clean up man) slow walking all of this.

If it was real, something significant would have happened 12 months ago. Anymore I believe it was a highly orchestrated campaign to distract, discredit, and delay.

Q already told folks nothing was going to happen. That happened in post # 4770 - "What is the over / under of Judge Sullivan stepping down by March 2021?"

So the Flynn saga will go on after the election - unless of course Trump does not return to office.

Meanwhile the stage is set for mass election fraud, the D's have written 2 white papers showing them the road to a Color Revolution here in America, and ain't nobody doing shit about it.

This should tell you that come November, we will be a Marxist Totalitarian Police State. Except that they don't want our police. They want their police. Get ready to board the cattle cars and face mass graves.
Fuck that

Idk yall.. I actually gotta good feeling IF Trump wins, we very well might see the hammer come down. Trump has to realize this is a winner take all game now, no more olive branches or kid gloves.

So Durham spent all this time investigating the coup just to release Trumps tax documents?

Reactions: Aries256
Idk yall.. I actually gotta good feeling IF Trump wins, we very well might see the hammer come down. Trump has to realize this is a winner take all game now, no more olive branches or kid gloves.
Q isn't here to fix problems, it's a psy-op to make conservatives think that something is being done.

It's the same, usual story for conservatives: There's serious problems in the government! Don't worry, the government is going to fix it!

And nothing will ever improve, and conservatives won't lift a finger, because they think their government is going to fix the problem.

If we were smart we wouldn’t care anymore. Nobody is going to jail, nothing will ever be done, law and order is gone. Best we just move on. Until 100,000 plus people have had enough, group up and do something we are just going to keep riding this shit turd down the spiral. Peace.

Q isn't here to fix problems, it's a psy-op to make conservatives think that something is being done.

It's the same, usual story for conservatives: There's serious problems in the government! Don't worry, the government is going to fix it!

And nothing will ever improve, and conservatives won't lift a finger, because they think their government is going to fix the problem.
I aint talking about Q. Im talking about DOJ. I mean obviously it shouldve been, but has the Clinton Foundation ever actually been investigated before? Because now they are getting investigated...

I aint talking about Q. Im talking about DOJ. I mean obviously it shouldve been, but has the Clinton Foundation ever actually been investigated before? Because now they are getting investigated...
The last four year have been nothing but endless investigations and nothing has been done. It’s theatre. They’ll keep pretending to care with investigations and they’ll continue to do nothing with the findings.

k5jzoz.jpg

• Wow
The last four year have been nothing but endless investigations and nothing has been done. It’s theatre. They’ll keep pretending to care with investigations and they’ll continue to do nothing with the findings.
It justifies their existence in the swamp. Gives them camera time which helps reelection, don't ya know. Government does not exist to actually solve problems. It exists to give the appearance of problem solving. IF it actually accomplished the goal it would render themselves unnecessary.

I am from the government and I am here to help.

The Republic has been corrupted from top to bottom.

You think that if Trump defeats the communists in the election that everything will be ok?
You had better wake the fuck up and if you are deficient in ammo or any other supplies. Sucks to be you!!

Reactions: Romeo458
I am from the government and I am here to help.

The Republic has been corrupted from top to bottom.

You think that if Trump defeats the communists in the election that everything will be ok?
You had better wake the fuck up and if you are deficient in ammo or any other supplies. Sucks to be you!!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Well he left destroys communities and stuffs ballot boxes the right is too concerned with fighting a fair fight. This is why we will lose, if you're not willing to get dirty you're not going to win. The worst part of all this is rather than throw criminals in jail where they belong or execute traitors for treason were going to wait and give them a chance to win the election so they can make this all disappear.

The Clinton Foundation probe centered on the issue of whether donations to the foundation were a form of payments to secure access to one or the other of the Clintons. No charges have ever been filed.

“Top officials in Justice Department criminal division denied a request in 2016 from senior F.B.I. managers in Washington to secure a subpoena, determining that the bureau lacked a sufficient basis for it and that the book had a political agenda, former officials said. Some prosecutors at the time felt [Peter Schweizer’s book “Clinton Cash”] had been discredited,” The Times reported.

But that Comey factor....with his brother and all.. it is almost like an open secret

That Q feller is on top of it
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 11.54.20 AM.png

E57223DB-868E-4FD8-B552-F62A981576F6_png-1611051.JPG

So if this is all public, and Huber and now Durham have spent years on this - does Barr know? If this is public does Barr have enough to convict? If it is a smoke show pointed to by Q - what is the purpose? If Barr is delaying what is the purpose?

Toward a contested election we march.

ps - Kamala's husband is with DLA Piper

Once again, durham was nothing but vaporware

Reactions: Rthur