• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

EAGLE drag bags on sale at Natchez 130.00

PHARO

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
Just got an e-mail and natchez has eagle industries cases more than half off. Thought someone would like to know.

Re: EAGLE drag bags on sale at Natchez 130.00

I couldn't find drag bags in the mix. Plenty of Eagle products though. If I'm wrong, link me.

Damn, that is a smoking deal. I don't know why I can't find that by searching on the site! One of you search genies- find me a m4 drag bag, please!

Any colors besides black? I can only see the one in the link. I can't find them by searching or by looking under gun cases. Their search feature really sucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that is a smoking deal. I don't know why I can't find that by searching on the site! One of you search genies- find me a m4 drag bag, please! </div></div>

Voodoo makes a pretty sweet drag bag! I picked one up on ebay new and w/ free shipping it ended up saving me 30 bucks going that route it holds two 42 inch rifles, two pistols like 6 mags and a few hundred loose rounds.

I also have a 46" UTG drag bag I paid a little more for and it is no where near as good as the Voodoo IMO.. hope this helps
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any colors besides black? I can only see the one in the link. I can't find them by searching or by looking under gun cases. Their search feature really sucks. </div></div>Try this one: http://www.natchezss.com/brand.cfm?conte...g%20Bag%20Black

It says "Eagle Sniper Drag Bag Black" but the product description shows it as khaki.

6BR- I was able to find it after a bit. I do currently have an Eagle drag bag in multicam, but picking up a khaki one is a tempting investment opportunity.

What I was really looking to try, was an Eagle M4 drag bag, which it doesn't look like they have. I'd like to give it a try with my rifle folded, to make a more compact package.

Great deals, picked up two AIII molle packs.

It is product from the Dominican Republic. Some people that got bags from the sale last week think the items are "seconds".

BUT yes, it is a smoking deal. And if they were sold as NEW from Eagle and not seconds, they will still have the warranty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is product from the Dominican Republic. Some people that got bags from the sale last week think the items are "seconds".
</div></div>

That would explain it. I was wondering how they were selling this stuff so much cheaper than everywhere else.

eagle is moving most of their civilian /LE line to the Dominican Republic.
Mil contracts are still Berry compliant though.

At least, that's why I heard from a guy at SHOT

Not trying to throw another scenario into the mix but here is what I was told regarding this Eagle equipment. I'm a dealer with Chattanooga Shooting Supply, the dealer/wholesale side of Natchez's business. My rep told me that this is gear that was bought as part of an auction. Apparently Chattanooga/Natchez won the bid & is still in the process of determining just what they bought. The inventory was, per my reps comments, poorly managed & accounted for by the company who went tits up, and in many ways Natchez is still determining just what they bought.

Again, this could be just heresay but it is what a Natchez/Chattanooga rep told me...

I will probably get one of these, but does anyone know why this:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYHSRCKH

Costs so much more than this:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYDBBSCCA&src=sim

And recommendations at to which one I should get? Rifle is usually put in the trunk and driven to the range. I currently use a Blackhawk Pack Mat:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?con...HawkTex%20Black

Not sure if its worthwhile to grab one of the other ones.

I have the hybrid sniper bag well built great shooting mat as well.The other bag is eagles base model drag bag has a lot less features than the hybrid.

Nice Spot. I ordered three yesterday a range bag, M4 case, and fold out sniper bag.
It's really hard to navigate the site to actually find these Eagle deals, I just followed the suggestion links at the bottom of each page.
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYPOEBLE
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYHSRC
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYDCCAR15LE
THANKS!

I went ahead and bought one for the hell of it. I have never seen or handled and Eagle drag bag, but they seem to have good reviews everywhere I looked. Nice discount also...

So are the ones from Eagle that are not made in the USA a different quality? I think i recall reading some are made in puerto rico or the dominican republic.....are Eagle products made in those places junk or are they of the same quality of the Eagle stuff made here in the USA.

Spanky

I sordered a Black one. Not my first choice, but I can live with it.

Any idea as to why they block Tennessee (instate for them) addresses? They also block GA and AL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they have an agreement with retail stores in al, ga and tn to not ship to those states and compete with their counter sales. </div></div>
From the other thread... do you have a buddy out of State or someone here you trust? And extra $10 in shipping is well worth it!

Thanks. Might have to call the inlaws in VA.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thanks. Might have to call the inlaws in VA..... </div></div>

Let me know if you can't get it done through them. Natchez kinda pissed me off with the last order but I may still place another order for one of the drag bags and a hybrid drag bag. If I place another order I would have no problem ordering you one too and you just pay shipping from me to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thanks. Might have to call the inlaws in VA..... </div></div>

Let me know if you can't get it done through them. Natchez kinda pissed me off with the last order but I may still place another order for one of the drag bags and a hybrid drag bag. If I place another order I would have no problem ordering you one too and you just pay shipping from me to you.</div></div> Thanks for the offer but if I go for it my wife and her mother can handle it. That drive is made often and would be no problem at all to work it out. Again, thanks.

Quite frankly though, they're pissing me off by doing this. If I was home I'd just drive down to them and get it in person if available, but then again I'm coming back to "they suck for turning their back on residents in their own state". I don't know the details of whatever deal and reasoning they have behind this policy, but they sure enough don't make any effort to explain it on their website so I can speculate all I want. Makes as much sense as NFL TV blackouts..... $$$$

Triad, you'll probably still get my business as you have in the past. Your service and respect for your customers deserves my money, and outside of this one shot offer from Natchez you still have the best prices going.

Just ordered a Black A-III for my oldest boy. I use a Multicam version as my callout bag. I think he will get a kick out of having the same pack as his bookbag. I just wish they had the Multicam ones, but I am not spending close to $200 for a book bag.

Now, lets see how durable Eagle packs are. Mine has held up great, but a grade-schooler can destroy anything.

"Mine has held up great, <span style="font-style: italic">but a grade-schooler can destroy anything."</span>

AMEN to that! let us know how the 'torture test" turns out
wink.gif

To the OP, thanks for the heads up! Just scored on the deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, lets see how durable Eagle packs are. Mine has held up great, but a grade-schooler can destroy anything. </div></div> LOL, but so true!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but a grade-schooler can destroy anything. </div></div>

Merely a young Devil Dog in training.
laugh.gif

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thanks. Might have to call the inlaws in VA..... </div></div>

Let me know if you can't get it done through them. Natchez kinda pissed me off with the last order but I may still place another order for one of the drag bags and a hybrid drag bag. If I place another order I would have no problem ordering you one too and you just pay shipping from me to you.</div></div> Thanks for the offer but if I go for it my wife and her mother can handle it. That drive is made often and would be no problem at all to work it out. Again, thanks.

Quite frankly though, they're pissing me off by doing this. If I was home I'd just drive down to them and get it in person if available, but then again I'm coming back to "they suck for turning their back on residents in their own state". I don't know the details of whatever deal and reasoning they have behind this policy, but they sure enough don't make any effort to explain it on their website so I can speculate all I want. Makes as much sense as NFL TV blackouts..... $$$$

Triad, you'll probably still get my business as you have in the past. Your service and respect for your customers deserves my money, and outside of this one shot offer from Natchez you still have the best prices going. </div></div>

They wont sell to public at all in the states listed. I have tried to buy stuff but they wont sell even if I come pick it up. They want us to go through a dealer. What really sucks is all the dealers around here are not good either. They dont carry most of the stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ITGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thanks. Might have to call the inlaws in VA..... </div></div>

Triad, you'll probably still get my business as you have in the past. Your service and respect for your customers deserves my money, and outside of this one shot offer from Natchez you still have the best prices going. </div></div>

They wont sell to public at all in the states listed. I have tried to buy stuff but they wont sell even if I come pick it up. They want us to go through a dealer. What really sucks is all the dealers around here are not good either. They dont carry most of the stuff. </div></div>

Yeah that is retarded on all accounts. They're only losing business by not selling to those states and it makes absolutely no sense. I'm sure it may make sense in their heads but I bet it's still not a very good reason. Do you think they won't sell to their employee's either?

Thanks!
Finally got my self a HSRC.
May need to look for some extra scope protection. Thought I saw something in another thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ITGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
They wont sell to public at all in the states listed. I have tried to buy stuff but they wont sell even if I come pick it up. They want us to go through a dealer. What really sucks is all the dealers around here are not good either. They dont carry most of the stuff.</div></div> I know your pain. I can find more genuine Eagle products for sale in Kabul than I can Knoxville. Dealers at home are non-existent.

No sales in person either.... OK, now I really hate them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nimoz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks!
Finally got my self a HSRC.
May need to look for some extra scope protection. Thought I saw something in another thread. </div></div>

How is the quality?

Just got mine (HSRC) today and it is outstanding. Zippers are perfect. This thing kicks the living s#%^ out of the Voodoo bag I have that I paid more for.

Dominican sewn or not, the quality is great and it has the Eagle Warrantee.

Just got my hsrc in. I got the multicam and it ended up being made in the usa. Starting to wish I got two of them.

Dang, I was trying to decide between the multicam and the khaki, ended up going with the khaki.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lennyo3034</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang, I was trying to decide between the multicam and the khaki, ended up going with the khaki. </div></div>

You say that like it is a bad thing.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pwerstroke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to UPS my Eagle khaki HSRC should be here tomorrow. Even if it isn't US made, for the price, it should work out for me. </div></div>
UPS just delivered it to me now. Khaki, made in the USA. Now I wish I had bought two. The Dominican Republic/ "factory seconds" scare made me over-cautious. What a great deal! It was posted elsewhere on this forum that the Discreet cases were not made in the USA so I cancelled the three I ordered. Now I am wondering if I blew it.

That made me look again... my Multicam HSRC was also Made in the USA. Just ordered a second one in Khaki.