• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle Industries

I don't know who has them now but they are NOT the original deal.

When Carver originally sold the company, the new owners outsourced everything, quality went down, prices stayed up and they would not warranty anything. For an example of the details, check with Steve at Triad Tactical.

The closest thing to the original Eagle Industries is First Spear. https://www.first-spear.com/
First Spear was started by and owned by John Carver's son and is in Fenton, MO where the original Eagle was located. All gear is US made. Quality, design and durability (along with price) are in line with the old Eagle.

./

Thank you for that info Terry. I have been looking for some stuff like what eagle used to have available. Will definitely check out first spear.

I still have my Eagle Industries range bag which I bought 10 years ago. Too bad its not the same Eagle quality anymore.

Agree, sucks they aren’t the same. I still have my OD Eagle stock pack from appx 10 years ago and it still works great.

Well dang...now my hopes and dreams of snagging an HSRC have been dashed. :( Not exactly sure I was willing to fork out bucks at that price, though.