• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Eagle products on sale at Natchez question.

Powerstrokediesel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2008
North Whitehall, Pennsylvania
For the SH members who have purchased and received Eagle Industries products from Natchez Shooters Supply, especially drag bags and rifle cases, please post here what country, (USA or Dominican Rep.) the product was made in.

Thanks.

Re: Eagle products on sale at Natchez question.

Do you mean whether the unit had a country of origin tag and if so what country the tag says it was made in?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edgewater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Khaki HSRC- tag says made in USA </div></div>Me too.

Have a look at this Thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2427003&page=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you mean whether the unit had a country of origin tag and if so what country the tag says it was made in?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edgewater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Khaki HSRC- tag says made in USA </div></div>Me too.

Have a look at this Thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2427003&page=1

</div></div>

It is my understanding that all Eagle products have a tag sewn or affixed to them that indicates the county where it was made. Not the "Eagle USA" logo tag. It is this very thread that you ask me to look at that prompted me to create this thread. I am trying to get an idea of where the Eagle products Natchez is selling are made. I received an HSRC in Khaki yesterday from Natchez that had a sewn in tag, not the Eagle logo tag, indicating that it was made in the USA. I had previously ordered three discreet cases for M4's and the thread you asked me to look at appeared giving the impression that the gear offered by Natchez is all from the Dominican Rep. I went ahead and cancelled my order for the three discrete cases based on this information. If I can determine that the rifle cases are also made in the USA I will reorder them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pwerstroke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is my understanding that all Eagle products have a tag sewn or affixed to them that indicates the county where it was made. Not the "Eagle USA" logo tag.</div></div>I have an early one with no tag except the "Eagle" tag that says nothing about where it was made. The one I got from Natchez had a "Made in USA" tag in the center of the dust flap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pwerstroke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is my understanding that all Eagle products have a tag sewn or affixed to them that indicates the county where it was made. Not the "Eagle USA" logo tag.</div></div>I have an early one with no tag except the "Eagle" tag that says nothing about where it was made. The one I got from Natchez had a "Made in USA" tag in the center of the dust flap. </div></div>

Me too; I have been buying Eagle gear since the mid 90's. I am inquiring about the gear being sold by Natchez in the last week or two. Thanks for your response about the Natchez item you recently received that is made in the USA. What item was it?

HSRC:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edgewater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Khaki HSRC- tag says made in USA </div></div>Me too.</div></div>

I have it from a pretty good source that everything that Natchez is clearing out right now is made in DR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have it from a pretty good source that everything that Natchez is clearing out right now is made in DR. </div></div>Yeah, Tony, that's one reason I have been posting 'reportedly' in my responses:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...533#Post2425533

That said, the Natchez HSRCs do not appear to be of a lower quality than other Eagle stuff on the market now.

Khaki "DRGBG" made in DO...

Roger that Graham. I haven't seen any of it in person so have no opinion as to quality.

Most of the comments are centered on the rifle bags, but I ordered two of the escape and evade bags. Some areas of the stitching don't seem to be in the same league as my older US Eagle gear, and in one of them, they have the wrong ID tag altogether!

I ordered ranger green and Natchez sent gray instead, however one of them has the -RG tag and the other, the -GR tag, so it seems the attention to detail is not quite what it should be.

I purchased a large pack, and it had a small tag sewn into one of the seams that said "DR".

you can also look at the eagle tag, if it has Eagle Ind. MO..most likely made in the US..the DR ones have no markings below the eagle logo

also it is made in DR from US materials. Only the labor is different from the made in US ones.

they are a great deal. I have 4 big orders incoming.
I'll post an update then but so far the 2 AIII packs I got are made in DR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have it from a pretty good source that everything that Natchez is clearing out right now is made in DR. </div></div>

Not everything; some folks are reporting receiving Eagle items from Natchez that are made in the USA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have it from a pretty good source that everything that Natchez is clearing out right now is made in DR. </div></div>
Better check yorur source... HSRC Made in USA.

Just got my Multicam HSRC and it says Made in the USA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got my Multicam HSRC and it says Made in the USA. </div></div>

Same here my Multicam HSRC says Made in the USA as well.

I picked up 2 escape and evade bags one khaki one black From Natchez. both were products of the Dominican sadly. They seem OK just pisses me off to see a long time US company go oversees for production.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have it from a pretty good source that everything that Natchez is clearing out right now is made in DR. </div></div>
Better check yorur source... HSRC Made in USA. </div></div>

The source was a sales manager at Natchez. I had to ask three different people there before any of them knew Eagle even made stuff in the DR. Apparently, they don't really know what they are doing.

If you know going in that you may get DR product, and you get a USA one, you are very lucky. Go buy a Lotto ticket.

2nd HSRC just walked through the door... Made in USA.

Now on my way to 7-11 for a can of Skoal and a lottery ticket...

The Eagle III-A MOLLE in Black that came in yesterday was Dominican Republic.

I seem to remember a rep from Eagle awhile back stating that their LE line was being manufactured in the DR to keep prices down. Their military stuff still needs to be US made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Khaki "DRGBG" made in DO... </div></div>

Yep, my Khaki Dragbag is also made in the DO. Same with the 2 discrete cases I got. (Grey and tan).

All 3 seem to be very well put together. The discrete cases are a little rough, but looked identical to my buddies discrete LE case he's had for about 5 years. Same stitching, materials, etc.

The Dragbag wasn't a double rifle dragbag like I was hoping, but it's still really nice. Very similar construction as my HSRC. I didn't see the cordura tag like I had on my discrete cases, but it said it was supposed to be cordura.

Both my dragbag and M4 case that showed up today were made in the Dominican Republic. I went over each with a detailed inspection. I could not find a single flaw with either bag. Both are very solid, well made pieces of gear. I am quite pleased with them. I am positive that I will get years of excellent service from them just like all my other Eagle gear.

I got my A-III molle pack yesterday and it says made in the Dominican republic. That said, it seems as perfect as my US made E&E bag. Really top notch stuff.

I received a khaki MOLLE A-III pack and a khaki HSRC. The A-III was made in the Dominican Republic and I can't tell the difference in quality between it and the made in USA Eagle products. The HSRC was made in the USA.

Got 2 packs and a drag bag all DR. They seem just fine, especially for the price. No complaints at all

Got a bunch of different bags. All are from Dominican. Seem to be good quality.

Just got my drag bag last night, it is DR and looks to be excellent quality......I am thinking of ordering another one now.

Picked up a Khaki HSRC and it was made in USA. Can't see any defects. Love it!

got a mix of DR and US made Eagle gear, multicam was made in the US and some RG as well. Khaki made in DR and some in the US..was kinda random..no difference in quality between DR and US. All in all, great deal on eagle gear. More gear being delivered tonight.
smile.gif

Received my Khaki drag bag today and it has the "Made in DR" tag inside as well. It's still a quality bag near as I can tell.

This is probably a futile effort but if anyone has an extra Eagle Load Out Bag they want to get rid of shoot me a PM

Got my drag bag the other day and it was made in DR, but there are no obvious problems. For the price you couldn't go wrong with it.

What a good surprise. I ordered 2 HSRCs on Wed., and UPS just dropped them off.
Made in USA.

I was going to post up a different thread but figured I'd do this first. Does anyone else think the straps on the drag bag SUCK? Rear won't cinch tight enough to hold the rear and the front is under the scope so there is no way to get it tight enough. Did I get the bum one or is this something they are know for? My hsrc is great I just figured I'd try a drag for this one.
Anyone care to chime in?
Thanks
Chad

second order showed up today. rifle case dominican. hsrc & deluxe pro shooter bag usa.

Order came in: I won the lottery on the discreet case, everything else not a surpirse.

2 Multicam HSRC: "made in USA"
1 Khaki HSRC: "made in USA"
1 BLK: discreet case "Made in USA"
1 BLK Shooting mat: could not find a made in label, but does have the Eagle industries USA St. louis MO" badge.
1 BLK A-III Large pack: Made in Dominican but does have Cordura label (yellow marker stitching marks)
1 Police bag: Made in Dominican (white marker marks on inside stitching)

I've noticed that the dominican items do have a different Eagle label than all my other Eagle stuff... Just the Eagle crest and name. They also have sewing pen marks all over them (yellow and white) where the paint pen marks where to put the stitching. The quality is still top notch.

I've put an order in for a khaki drag bag and another discreet case and will post once they arrive.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Doesn't NSN items need to be made in America?</span> Which the HSRC bags are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: itieknots7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Order came in: I won the lottery on the discreet case, everything else not a surpirse.

2 Multicam HSRC: "made in USA"
1 Khaki HSRC: "made in USA"
1 BLK: discreet case "Made in USA"
1 BLK Shooting mat: could not find a made in label, but does have the Eagle industries USA St. louis MO" badge.
1 BLK A-III Large pack: Made in Dominican but does have Cordura label (yellow marker stitching marks)
1 Police bag: Made in Dominican (white marker marks on inside stitching)

I've noticed that the dominican items do have a different Eagle label than all my other Eagle stuff... Just the Eagle crest and name. They also have sewing pen marks all over them (yellow and white) where the paint pen marks where to put the stitching. The quality is still top notch.

I've put an order in for a khaki drag bag and another discreet case and will post once they arrive.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Doesn't NSN items need to be made in America?</span> Which the HSRC bags are. </div></div>

What size rifle for the "1 BLK: discreet case "Made in USA"? Car-15, full lenght rifle? Thanks

Just ordered a BLACK (none others mentioned here) HSRC...will update post when delivered.

UPDATED::Made in USA.

Just got my second order

Sniper Drag Bag (Khaki): Made in DO
Discreet M16 case (BLK): Made in DO... which the first one that came was made in the US.

Being able to compare quality from one item to another there isn't much difference. But being over critical of the DO workmanship, I was able to find some threads that were not trimmed after the final stitch was made. This should not affect durability but doesn't look as nice as the US made one.

Another note: The khaki drag bag as a similar looking logo patch that the HSRC's come with BUT other than saying "Made in DO" the NSN# is "NA".

DSC_2154.jpg

I got a black HSRC. Made in USA. If anybody has a DR made one in multicam or OD, and would rather have a made in USA black one, I'll pay shipping if you wanna trade.
wink.gif