• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle rifle stock pack?????

skydiver

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2010
Ohio
I was just on the Eagle site and I see they don't offer the rifle stock pack anymore and I can't find any in stock anywhere.
What are you guys using now as a replacement?

Re: Eagle rifle stock pack?????

Tirad Tactical has them. Visit their webiste, click the Eagle link, then weapon accessories.

It seems that they are out of stock on the Eagle units.
I have to wonder if they are unavailable as it looks like Eagle isn't making them anymore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chittnp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.triadtactical.com/Large-Rifle-Stock-Pack.html </div></div>

+1 for the Triad Stock Pack </div></div>

I have a standard savage accustock so I don't know if this large Triad stock pack would fit as my stock doesn't have a raised comb.

http://www.tacticalworks.com/Tactical-Operations-Ammo-Cheek-Pad-OD-Green.html

i use one of these i like it quite a bit!
grin.gif

I spoke with the owner to Triad a couple weeks ago on the phone over this exact issue. I'm interested in a stock pack for a savage accu-stock also.

If I understood the gentleman from Triad correctly, they will be available again in a month or so. He was looking around and gettting them made from a vendor here in the USA. I could be wrong here, but it sounded like Eagle either wasn't making them any more, or they had farmed them out so they were no longer made in the USA.

I was assured that they are on order from a vendor who will make them here, as in "made in the USA". Sounded like it was going to be another fine Triad product.

I was instructed to fill out the "notify me" button on Triad's web site. Have done this in the past, and when items come back in stock, I have been notified in a timely fashion.

I don't think the large one is what we want for a Savage accu-stock. The normal size with either the loops on the outside or inside the pocket.

Looks like Triad's got em in stock now....just ordered a large multi-cam!

Get em while ya can!!

BnC

If you can't find an Eagle, the TacticalWorks stock pack is just as nice with more ammo loops. I have both because I couldn't find an Eagle when I wanted another pack.
Eric

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bangnclang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Triad's got em in stock now....just ordered a large multi-cam!

Get em while ya can!!

BnC </div></div>

It says that they are out of stock on mine, I am looking for a regular Eagle stock pack in the coyote brown and I have been waiting a month so far. I hope they are going to be manufactured by the same people when they are back in stock as I don't want to be test out a first generation run of them.

I have been wanting the Eagle one over the Tacops pack because I won't use the ammo holders, and I want to order a pod-lock at the same time.

You could always check ebay or other hide vendors

I just went through this same thing. I found that brownells has exactly what I was wanting. Also I think tactical works has them too. Triad said something about having some in by christmas hopefully. Hope that helps

I have an allen stock pack that I bought at sportsmans warehouse for I think like $13 or so... I dont exactly know how it compares in quality to the eagle, because I have never owned one, but it looks similar to it and it works for me. Probably made in China and not worth anything to most here on the hide though. But come on it's a stock pack, and it's $13!

Triad Tact has the stock packs in stock. Just got an email reminder from them and ordered a couple.

Nice! Didn't get the notification so I am glad I saw this thread. Is the one pictured khaki or coyote? Also, do you think you'll have them in stock for a while? Thanks!

Hate to bump the almost two week old post but found eagel stock packs here for $33.16 shipped. www.skdtac.com they have 12% off on 12-27-2011 says they are in stock in black only. anyways good luck and happy new year

I was checking around and settled on a Triad model.

I have a eagle and they are / were top notch

Hopefully Triad will be the same