• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle stock pack question

jrpilot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Im looking at the pack with the internal bullet loops. Does anyone know if a 338 egde will fit in these loops. The COAL is close to 4.00in. Thanks for any info.

Re: Eagle stock pack question

It seems I've hunted with 300 Weatherby in mine, but I only go every other loop since I don't need a bunch that accessible.

Every other loop doesnt bother me. I just wanted to make sure the pack is long enough to put a 4.0in cart. in it and still be able to zip it closed.

My 7mm RM rounds at 3.395 are tight in the two forward loops, after that they are fine. It will be tighter for you at 4.0 length.

I have done some more looking around, and it seems to me there is no way the 3.850 coal round will fit in there. Correct me if im wrong, cause I would rather have internal loops.

Dude, I so wouldnt put bullets in them. To me they are for show. Useless. Unless they came out with dull OD bullets.

Gotta agree with Misguided. These look cool but kind of impractical especially if you have to shoot left handed. Don't really want that crap shoved in my face trying to make a cheek weld. Of course it all depends on the aplication though...