• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle stock pack

Re: Eagle stock pack

I dont know that you will find an Eagle one anywhere since they are no longer a stock item.

If you like, you can look at the options from Triad:

IMG_0076.jpg

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Tactical-c-298/

Triad,
Has eagle completely stopped making their stock packs?

I'll be placing an order with you soon
laugh.gif

I own two of Triad's Large Rifle Pack and they are amazing. I ordered the exact same one pictured today. Get and one and you won't have any regrets.

How much for the stock pack in the picture shipped to 84651 and will it fit well on a regular hunting stock?

I have one of Triads large packs and love it. I got the one without the external rings for extra rounds. The zippered pocket has room for 2 extra 5 rd AICS mags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: realbass1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad,
Has eagle completely stopped making their stock packs?

I'll be placing an order with you soon
laugh.gif
</div></div>

They are no longer a stocking item, which means there is a minimum order of 25 identicle items and they will be made in Dominican Republic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rodeo Trash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much for the stock pack in the picture shipped to 84651 and will it fit well on a regular hunting stock? </div></div>

Any of the stock packs in this link will work on hunting stocks

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Stock-Pack.html

Please use the shopping cart to get an exact shipping quote.