• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos early christmas present

Re: early christmas present

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hogs47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was talking to scott e white chill dam </div></div>

Having a USMC avatar, a screenname with hog in it and a signature with "one shot one kill" in it, you would be talking to everyone that reads your posts......

The above mentioned references ar worth respect to those that have earned them, and derision to those that banter them around without earning them. Sorry, not claims I chill about when they are unfounded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hamilton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a fake PRS!
The bipod doesn't look like a Harris either. </div></div>

how can you tell its a fake??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surgeon-Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man i caint ever read what you say because I caint stop looking at that hot ass chick every time you post! </div></div>

i know how you feel. i keep staring at Shanksters avatar. i just want to do things to her boobies!!

AXEMAN the PRS is fake, you can tell because the two steel rods on the adjustable butt plate. Fake knock offs have the shinyer rods where the legit magpul has a more dulled brushed looked