• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Earth is dying

How exactly is that "great pacific trash island", that looks at most a few hundred meters wide, killing the earth?
Sensational name for it though!
As you can see in the photo it is harboring a large sea monster akin to Nessie, which if its power grows strong enough will destroy the world.

Well. We have to have some crisis that demands larger, more intrusive government.
lol. Cause we all know communist countries have the best environmental regulations (and tolerance for whatever groups are the oppressed du jours here in USA)
first time I was told that we have 10 years to stop killing the earth was 1990 , or we would die. Like we could get the world to do that. When was manhattan and Miami supposed to be underwater. Why did Obama buy a $10 million house in Martha’s Vineyard?

Last edited:
We're still coming out of the ice age, no shit its getting warmer. Climate change is real. Its the only constant on earth since forever. Using it as a weapon for control is just another tactic for the "you will own nothing and be happy" crew. The earth will warm up, burn, cloud out the sun, have another ice age and go at it again. We wont be here to see it but the new hopefully smarter, wiser beings will.

Reactions: BScore
1709916040368.png

We are not in charge of nature, and to believe we are is to invite nemesis.

Si.

All this bitching the earth is dying and people are the cause I can't help but think if dinosaurs were sentient they would have hyped all the same bullshit before their inevitable demise (Nessie excepted) ... "tHe WerrRLd iZ EnDinNnNgg!".

The problem with humans is they equate the end of the human life with the end of the planet.

Long before an expanding star consumes the earth, either it will shake us off like the fleas we are or our extinction will be achieved by some virus, created by us or evolved.

I tend to think humans will not see the "death" of the earth unless it's from a offworld vantage point or from a front row seat watching the impact from some massive rock.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Taking the blue pill makes your dick hard , taking the red pill opens your mind....... Nothing is real ......

The earth is fine....it's the fucking asshole people that are the problem.

Behold the great pacific trash island, it's a floating pile of trash in the middle of the ocean, and yes, I've seen it with my own eyes.

View attachment 8367498
Show me a pic you took.
Something tells me Forbes, The Independent, NZ Herald, ect didn't buy your pic.

This guy called bullshit on it:
1709928718647.png

Challenged/bet Attenborough, no dice.
I'm with Patrick.
Should show on Google Earth, lol.

R

Reactions: cornhusker86
Some user made a map of it 😜 He says it's twice the size of CON-US ! Previous claims I've heard are the size of Texas.

The "experts" say it's mostly underwater so you can't see it. It's like oceanic dark matter. :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What is even more hilarious, they think they can actually save it! This world is going away, and there is nothing we can do to
change that. We should be utilizing every natural resource while we still can

The world will be fine.

Humans may go away. In fact, statistically we will.

But the Earth will be around until we get incinerated by a red giant star in its death throes.

Can we alter the planet? Sure. Since the atomic arms race we have the ability to wipe out a lot of advanced life. And we might alter the weather a bit.

But in the grand scheme of things we aren’t going to change anything that planetary physics or geologic/cosmologic time bombs (campei flagre or Yellowstone or giant meteor or solar emp) won’t take care of.

The eco-faggots are all commies in disguise. Because red books and das kapital fails, but starving polar bears and threats of bad weather can make sheep all skeered…

It’s all a giant scam to promote wealth redistribution. See Michael Crichton earlier. He nailed it 25 years ago!

Some user made a map of it 😜 He says it's twice the size of CON-US ! Previous claims I've heard are the size of Texas.

The "experts" say it's mostly underwater so you can't see it. It's like oceanic dark matter. :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Patrick addressed that.
Attenborough said same.
Patrick replied with "I can see whales, is it deeper than whales in the water column?"
Fucking clown show.

R

Show me a pic you took.
Something tells me Forbes, The Independent, NZ Herald, ect didn't buy your pic.

This guy called bullshit on it:
View attachment 8367927

Challenged/bet Attenborough, no dice.
I'm with Patrick.

R
Because every 12 year old school girl carries a camera 24/7 right ?

Perhaps there was a time when people didn't even have cellphones ...... go fucking figure ?

It's about 800 miles nw of the Soloman Islands.....go google that bitch.
It may have have moved since I saw it, I have no idea, it was not last week.

Because every 12 year old school girl carries a camera 24/7 right ?

Perhaps there was a time when people didn't even have cellphones ...... go fucking figure ?

It may have have moved since I saw it, I have no idea, it was not last week.
Your time frame inclusion could be relevant.
You seem angry.
The pics you referenced are supposed to be off of Hawaii.
Point is whether you saw a version, however smaller than the one being used to sell climate change, I'll need more than your word.
Bitch.

R

I googled ... only because you suggested it

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is actually two patches, one (western) near Japan and another (eastern) between Hawaii and California.

image-asset.jpeg

The eastern patch was discovered in 1997 by Charles Moore and it's the larger one most people are referring to when talking about "the Pacific garbage patch.

The first cell phone with a camera came out in 1999.

800 miles nw of the Solomon Islands is mostly near more islands but not anywhere near Japan or the location of the western patch

190E0637-117B-458A-B064-3DE169D98A4C.jpeg

I honestly meant NE and not NW. Sorry.

I was doing westpac on the Truxton and that's a long ass time before cellphones were even thought about.
I think the Truxton was turned into beer cans before there were any cellphones, and I mean even the briefcase sized shit back from whenever.

The tides work strange around the equator and from what I've heard (and have no idea) is that the northern and southern waters never mix....dunno, no idea, but they swirl in a strange manner thereabouts.

I have no idea if the patch is larger or smaller since then, don't really care.
I also don't care if you believe me or not.
I saw what I saw.
So....eat shit.

People have been tossing shit into the ocean waters for thousands of years.
Does that mean it disappears ?
Funny how the tides just wash it right back onto them for the most part......what happens to the rest ?

I was doing westpac on the Truxton and that's a long ass time before cellphones were even thought about.
I think the Truxton was turned into beer cans before there were any cellphones, and I mean even the briefcase sized shit back from whenever.

It's been asked before but can you pin a year on that?

It's about 800 miles nw of the Soloman Islands
I honestly meant NE and not NW. Sorry.

The tides work strange around the equator and from what I've heard (and have no idea) is that the northern and southern waters never mix....dunno, no idea, but they swirl in a strange manner thereabouts.

OK, well 800 miles NE of the Solomon Islands is still south of the equator and nowhere near the "Great Pacific Garbage Patch" in the northern hemisphere but there is one in the southern hemisphere as well called the South Pacific Garbage Patch, "discovered" in 2011, only it's off the coast of Chili, also nowhere near the Solomons.

kh-map-pacific-garbage-patch-v31.jpg

ETA: FWIW there are garbage patches in every ocean.

And I have personally observed garbage in every bay, lake, river, pond (retention or natural), stream, creek and puddle I've ever fished in ... no one is denying garbage isn't everywhere or that it tends to clump together with the tides and the winds.

I believe the nit originally being picked by Rthur is not whether or not you've seen garbage in the water just that it probably wasn't "the great garbage patch" that's always in the news.

Last edited:
Enjoy the bliss, dudes...because your young kids are screwed.
The planet is fine.......the PEOPLE are fucked.

George Carlin

Depending on whether or not you subscribe to the idea of limited resources a bunch of wonks put together a study on it and called it "The Limits to Growth".

The planet is not the problem, it's the population and according to them we're getting close to the wall.

Eat the bugs.

Limits+to+Growth+50+years+later+.png

What I'd like to know from the "man has caused all climate change folks " is this.

If all the contenants used to be one land mass and split... if there are deserts that used to be green and they aren't now, if land used to be under water and isnt now or vice/versa, if we had an ice age a very long time ago and don't now, then how can it be said that man is causing climate change?

There was no fossil fuel usage, no industrial revolution, no nothing from man nor anywhere near the number of people on earth, to cause any of that, but clearly that was massive changes in climate and the earth. So what, we didn't cause it then for those major changes and now we do????
Sir, it seems you may have had too much to think, please come with us….

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
It’s happening when I live as I type. Drought and the associated crop failures, inability to generate hydro electric power, and rampant direct energy caused fires are openly forecast. I guess that means the Illuminati agree with me about the kind of folks who live around here. A fringe minority with unacceptable views.

Last edited:
It’s happening when I live as I type. Drought and the associated crop failures, inability to generate hydro electric power, and rampant direct energy caused fires are openly forecast. I guess that means the Illuminati agree with me about the kind of folks who live around here. A fringe minority with unacceptable views.

Is this similar to the boobquake hypothesis?

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
my google fu is weak, I searched google earth for the south pacific garbage patch that is 4x the size of Britain and couldnt find it.

I mean, Britain is not a whole lot smaller than Texas, so 4x the size of Britain is pretty damn big.

I can find Britain easily enough just scanning from space, and I can easily see Texas too, also from space.

so, why cant I find this garbage island on google earth?

so, why cant I find this garbage island on google earth?

It's been "answered" a few times by greenies but as far as I'm concerned you just can't beat this drum enough.

I believe most of the "garbage patch" pictures you see in media are actually just trash close to shore and some of them are actually pictures of the crap washed into the ocean from the tsunami that hit Japan years ago.

They can get pictures of the algae bloom from space.

Baltic-Alga-Bloom-scaled-1.jpg

Whales show up on gaggle earth

iu

They use satellites to count whales now.

iu

And here's a picture taken from Worldview-3 of actual Great Garbage Patch cleanup in progress.

Oh, the horror. I think I see a plastic straw stuck in a turtle's nose.

iu

Last edited: