• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing East Texas 8 point

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
Well I bought a 7mm Sako finbear here on the hide and shot this 8 piont fri. eve. 11-20-09
DSCN0429.jpg

DSCN0427.jpg

Re: East Texas 8 point

Congratulations on a nice buck for a nice guy.
Well deserved.

thanks guys, Kinda helped the pain of a empty handed week in Colorado elk hunting.

Thats a very nice east Tx buck. Congrads! Wish mine were that size. Where you hunt'n? Troy

Trinity Tx. hwy19 north of town. this is my second year on the lease. We have a real low doe count, last year all we had were a lot of trash bucks. all the locals hunt by "IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN". I killed 2 cull bucks to help the heard. This year started out slow but things are looking up. Now I am back to kill'n a trash buck and some of the many bobcats we have. I had 5 dif. bobcats walk by my stand in one day. I killed the first one last year. After a trip to Wy. and pilling a nice prong horn this past Oct. and a week in the snow in Co. chasing elk(no luck) I would say I have been pretty busy over the last month.

Nice buck. We hunt close to you. My family is in Crockett and we are about 15 miles from Trinity county. I'm done with my buck hunting now too. I have a spike and 1 more doe tag. Good luck with the rest of the season.