• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up East TN Shooter!!

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
Looking for anyone Shooting in East TN. I live in Morristown Area. I Shoot at Bubbling Springs shooting range, and HWY 31 shooting range.

Re: East TN Shooter!!

You found one. From White Pine. Never shot or heard of hwy31 range but shot at bubbling springs 2 of last 3 weekends. I might go this sunday also.

I'm in the area frequently and sometimes look for places to shoot. Tell me more about Bubbling Springs.
Where exactly? Do they have a web page? What is max yardage on the rifle range?

Bubbling springs is on National Forest property and is managed by TWRA (Tennessee wildlife resources agency)it cost 2 dollars per vehicle per day. It has a 25, 50, 100, and 150 yds. You can stretch it and get 200 though. It has 3 wooden benches to shoot off of with no roofs. It is located in Cocke county Tn. East of Newport. Follow Hwy. 25/70 toward Hot Springs, Nc. and go north on Hwy. 107 toward Greenville for about 2-3 miles. There is a sign for it. There is no gate so just show up and leave whenever you like.

You can look on TWRA's web site for more ranges but they don't give directions, only contact numbers where you can talk to a machine and hope for a call back.

You're relatively close to ORSA - Oak Ridge Shooting Assoc. Hit up Tresmon on here. Believe they have weekly 1000yd practices. Cool guys and lots of experience...