• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Easter North Carolina Sniper match *Cancelled*

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2004
Texas
www.vttactical.com
Who: This match has been cancelled dut to reasons out of my control.

Match fee: CANCELLED

Where: CANCELLED

When:

What: This will be a combination Precision Rifle and Pistol course of fire, 150rds of rifle and 75rds of pistol.

How: This match will feature most skills that a sniper team will use with both the rifle and pistol. There will be one to two stages a day that will require you to run (at your pace) a few hundered yards and be able to shoot your rifle and pistol.

Registration: Register thru the Vapor Trail Web site, this will be first come first serve on the web site, use the class registration form in the contact section and fill in the "class line" with rifle match and all of the requested information. Register at www.vaportrailtactical.net

More information will be posted as it develops

Any question, just PM me or email me at [email protected]

Re: Easter North Carolina Sniper match Sept 25/26

Sean, I've got that weekend off, so Stiggy and I are in. I filled out and sent a registration form on your site for each of us and told Nick to do the same. So it looks like the Michigan travelling rifle team will be there. PM sent for payment info.

HELL YEAH! Thanks for throwing me in Graham. Perhaps I'll even have dope for something other than 100 yds this time .lol. Look forward to seeing you guys there. Are you supplying the Filet Mignon this time?

Stiggy

Well it looks like we have our first three signed up, myself, Ricketts, and Jon had a great time shooting with you guys at Reade. We're really looking forward to ASC and getting our little match off the ground this year, and shooting Reade again!

Sam,
Will check w RecShooter 2 to see if we can use his company ride and come down for the match.

RecShooter 1

Can I come and play?

Rich

You can count on the North Jersey Crew showing up en force (3-5 of us).

Remember this? 2005

jmjymyj_1_1_1.jpg

Whooolly Snikees!! Wow that seems like forever ago, shooting my trusty M40A3 with Unertl, we look so young back then!! LOL That was one hell of a crew we had up there that year!! Harry will be back this year, looking forward to it!! See you soon on the mountain!!

Will the course of fire be run as a sniper team or as an individual? If it is a team can both shoot and spot for the other when it is their turn to shoot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember this? 2005

jmjymyj_1_1_1.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah! the sheep walked Bo Legged for months after that crew left
laugh.gif

Yes we will allow spotting for most of the stages but there will be some that require a spotter and some that you are not allowed or won't be feasible. It will cover most skills that a sniper or sniper team will use in a situation or combat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me richel and frank are down.</div></div>Glad to hear it! Have you got Frank trained on the spotting scope yet?
laugh.gif

I just sent registration info to the web site. Will be teaming up with SOC308 once he signs up.

Signed up via the website but did not include my screen name.

Kyle

I signed up on the website. See you tomorrow!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can count on the North Jersey Crew showing up en force (3-5 of us). </div></div>

I'm in for this one !

EDIT.. I just registered.

Hey guys
Sorry but I have been busy as hell, hit Reade Range match, had a class this past weekend and then this weekend is ASC so I will email people and respond to emails from the web site next week. I will check the web site, but I have gotten a bunch of emails from this past weekend that I still need to go thru. Already looks like we have about a dozen wanting to attend, thanks guys!!

Later
Little

Damn, looks like all we can get are a bunch of Yankees at our Match.... LMAO
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing all you guys and gals again. The COF we stage should be a good one.

Jon

Hey guys there will be a caliber restriction of .30cal magnums and below for the match on the rifles. Pistols I would stick to the standard MIL/LE calibers. I will be out of town this weekend at the ASC match, so I will respond to PM's registration and questions when I get back.

Looks like we have about 15 signed up so far, I will generate a list next week sometime. Thanks guys for the great response!!

Later
Little

Sean, when and where do you want the entry fees paid?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, looks like all we can get are a bunch of Yankees at our Match.... LMAO
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Yankees are all right, as long as they buy the beer, after of course.

Sounds like a fun match. See you all there.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yankees are all right, as long as they buy the beer, after of course.</div></div>Last time we brought the beer with us - Stiggy had a Keg in the van.

Unlike the southerners we don't manufacture the alcohol on site. But we do require that you bring your own cups, to prevent mixing of the gene pool.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yankees are all right, as long as they buy the beer, after of course.</div></div>Last time we brought the beer with us - Stiggy had a Keg in the van.

Unlike the southerners we don't manufacture the alcohol on site. But we do require that you bring your own cups, to prevent mixing of the gene pool.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Did someone say "Deliverence"

Edgewater,

I don't know about "Deliverance", but when those folks come on down from Mitchigen, I reckon there will be some banjo's playing....
grin.gif

Got's to treat 'em to some Eastern North Cackalakie BBQ, and send them home full up.

Bob

Guys
I hate to do this but this match is cancelled, for reasons out of my control. I will email all that have registered, thanks!

Later
Little