• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Eastern Colorado

CCRBUM

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
Hey guy's I'm moving to Colorado the end of July and looking for some shooting buddies and someone who can get me up to speed on the gun laws and what have you. I'll be working in Castle Rock but will probably be living in the Springs for the first year or so.

I live in the springs and there is a great range out to 1k at Cheyenne mountain shooting complex. I'm stationed at fort carson.

I'm currently recovering from spinal surgery and hopefully will be up and about mid to late august.

sounds good! good luck with the recovery and feel free to shoot me a message when you are all healed up. I'll look into the Cheyenne Mt range. Thank you.

Parker/Lone Tree area, let me knw once you get out here. Don't mind going, and shooting a little.

Sounds good. We found a place in castle rock to rent for now so parker isn't too far away.

Sounds good. I'll shoot you message when i get out there